3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sogiking 19.11.19 10:44 pm

The fire happened (Assassin's Creed 3)

I got used to the remaster 3хи, with carpet instead of 3D bushes in the original and the blacks on the ships that were not in the original. Compare all the forehead, the license.

But we will focus on the Release or in the vernacular to Liberation. She also allegedly trematerra. Yeah how.
Seeing this, I thought, all sailed...
Spoiler

But no, the picture norms. Screenshots can't upload, Playground crushes something.
But here's the scoop, I can't remaster to put texture settings above medium from which the original,where it can be done, the picture is not worse, and even better!!! What can we say, if the scene where the heroine wakes up, after talking with her stepmother, the latter leaves us blinding rays rtx)) and the remaster rotten glare.
Anyone have the same problem with the quality settings ?
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazinily 19.11.19

Sogiking
Yes by the way now original the incentive not to buy

S
Sogiking 19.11.19

mazinily
I already unsubscribed to support, I wonder what to answer) also wondered why in jublee there is no separate page for liberase remaster. And it is fine if to in black flag:
Spoiler

Then you have two separate DLS. And remaster separately from each other,but run from one folder and screenshots in one place (Steam)
Plus I have a separate version of liberache:
Spoiler

J
Juwargane 19.11.19

thui I thought your ancient PC of 2010 burned...

S
Sogiking 19.11.19

Denis Alexandrovich
how's your spaceship ?)

J
Juwargane 19.11.19

\Sogiking
on Linux another train,waiting semerochka will cease to exist

k
k0les0 19.11.19

21,REMASTER
Spoiler