3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lexagips777 31.05.22 02:12 am

NFSR crashes, license. (Need for Speed: Rivals)

The game keeps crashing, am I the only one? nvidia card.
156 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saburo Arasaka 31.05.22

It doesn’t help anything, I demolished the firewood completely, put the newest ones and turned off the sound on the video, it still crashes and it’s licensed))) I removed the graphics nafig to a minimum there are no external differences, but at least it doesn’t crash)

M
Maximfedos 31.05.22

Sorry if this comment is off topic, but I need a little information from people who have already played: are there Mitsubishi cars in Rivals? I have already dragged a bunch of sites, I did not find them in the lists.

I
Ivanushka-GRID 31.05.22

In fact, I was touched by the fact that the installer at the beginning, when it checks the equipment, paints everything green, only the video camera - red. And vidyuha something - 670 gtx! But the point, apparently, is that it has 2 gigabytes, and it seems that they even managed to write somewhere in the requirements that 3 gigabytes are needed (maybe just for top-end cards?). But, in short, at least by default it puts everything on ultra, it crashes anyway, and at low settings. Yomoyo.

g
gogi101 31.05.22

Ivanushka-GRID
Well, I don't know, I missed 760 as my own.

s
soulShakz 31.05.22

Maximfedos
No, where should they be from and what should they do there?

S
Sasha Eremenko 31.05.22

I generally gt660m, too, everything flew with a bang =)

M
Mexar82 31.05.22

I bought a litsuhu yesterday, installed it on a laptop. It slows down even at the lowest setting. I'm upset, what should I do? The laptop is not a top one, but Battle 4 (pirate) is on average. Win7/64, 4 RAM, 2 AMD 1g graphics cards. Damn, 300 UAH down the drain, but I want to drive like that ((
And after starting the first 2-3 minutes, the rules are played, and then the brakes begin. Tell me what could be the trouble? Laptop
- Toshiba L755D-11W.
Windows® 7 Home Basic 64- bit (pre-installed, Toshiba-HDD recovery)
AMD Quad-Core Processor A6-3400M APU
Toshiba TruBrite® HD TFT display with high brightness 16 : 9 aspect ratio and LED backlight
640 GB
4.096 (2.048 + 2.048) MB
DDR3 RAM (1333 MHz)
Quad-core AMD A6-3400M APU with dual AMD Radeonâ„¢ HD 6540G2 graphics (1 GB dedicated memory)

Knowledgeable and understanding people, please reply!

k
kunteynir 31.05.22

I don’t remember where I downloaded it, in short, this is how the archive is called 3DMGAME-Need.for.Speed. Rivals.X86.and.X64.No.Origin.Crack.Only. V2-3DM also crashed at about 5 minutes of the game, it helped :))) some kind of Chinese crack

20vladimir20 31.05.22

the pill does not help, flies out after 5 minutes. I put all low qualities and stopped flying super

t
tattooist01 31.05.22

everything is the same with departures .... I have already tried everything that is possible
ZY . Thanks for posting the save!

B
BEELINEUA 31.05.22

pours out every 15 minutes =

M
Maximfedos 31.05.22

Yes, Christmas trees, the game is just stupidly not optimized - in my opinion there can be no other versions, painfully strange errors fly out.

P
Pavel Miroshnik 31.05.22

On Win 8.1 x64, the same problem with the ejection due to direct, most likely the problem is due to the tablet! And I would like to clarify that the author (Lexagips777) of the topic of this post misleads people about the possibility of working 6GB of RAM in 32 bits. system, in it, on average, it is possible to directly use, no more than 3.2-3.3 GB of RAM, although 32-bit addressing fits exactly into 4 GB, the missing memory is idle because its place is taken by support for addressing buses, ports, etc. .etc.. Therefore, these applications resemble a person trying to fill a three-liter jar with a two-hundred-gram glass, AT ONCE, WELL, IT'S SIMPLY NOT POSSIBLE)))))) !!So whatever you say, the only way is 64 bits!

L
Lexagips777 31.05.22

Pavel Miroshnik Yes, maybe it is, but I'm already on x64, the game goes without crashes, people take a license and don't worry.

M
Montana_plus 31.05.22

mexar82
just lol

S
Saburo Arasaka 31.05.22

Yes, everyone’s license also crashes, the whole Internet is full of topics about NFS crashes right now)) damn we had a chic beta test, it’s sad that it cost 40 bucks each, but hellishly wild action in the game still takes out. Apparently the problem is in the inconsistency of the firewood of the operating systems and the video with the game.
REALLY HELPS ONLY REDUCING THE GRAPHICS.

M
Mexar82 31.05.22

buddas87
you on business would prompt, yes, I do not rummage also what? If you increase the RAM, is there a chance that slow-mo will disappear?

s
sl7vikenzie 31.05.22

I installed dx and vcredist from the game folder and the crashes stopped. License

s
sl7vikenzie 31.05.22

Apparently I was wrong. The flights continue. i5-3330 3.3 ghz, 8gb RAM, GTX 650 TI 2gb

k
kan3000 31.05.22

Today I played for half a day, there was not a single crash.
Win7x64/i5-3570K/8Gb/GTX760. Firewood Nvidia latest 331.82. The other day, Windu also updated just in case. Everything works fine, the main thing is no longer hangs like before.