3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex 02.06.22 10:03 pm

How to sink a Japanese aircraft carrier and destroyer? (Medal of Honor Pacific Assault)

He hit an aircraft carrier with bombs and a destroyer with a torpedo. Looks like he didn't miss. I don’t know what to do next, the bombs are over, but they don’t sink. Help!
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis 02.06.22

Shoot the destroyer from a machine gun (before the flame and immersion in water)
Aircraft carrier - with a torpedo from the side of the destroyer (before the explosion with flame) and bombs until double (after hitting) explosions. after all, shoot him before drowning with a machine gun. I recommend signing up more often.

D
Doc_ 02.06.22

Thank you Today I'll try it, I'm already tired!

L
Lesnik 02.06.22

Is the sequence (first the destroyer, then the aircraft carrier) mandatory? The fourth day I can’t sink - they don’t drown. He threw off bombs and a torpedo - the aircraft carrier burns, but does not sink, he shot all the planes and guns on it and the destroyer. And then nothing ... Where exactly do you need to shoot from a machine gun so that they sink.

K
Kozyabra 02.06.22

I’ll also try, otherwise I’ve been trying to knock out fighters for a week, but there’s trouble with the control, but it turns out you don’t give a damn about them. THANKS!!!

Y
YmNick 02.06.22

Check if all anti-aircraft guns have been destroyed, if everything, then when shooting, try to go to the captain's cabin. I personally did not use bombs and torpedoes at all, it is also necessary to remove fighters from the aircraft carrier; do not delay the mission. reinforcements arrive to the Japanese fighters, the destroyer drowned first.

L
Lesnik 02.06.22

Not all, I can't. Some quest. Well, I shoot for half an hour, they do not sink, there is not even a hint. Fuck this is necessary. It's not even interesting anymore. Maybe someone will give a save from the next position, otherwise the whole buzz was broken.

t
t operator 02.06.22

Maybe I did something wrong, but I didn’t throw a bomb or a torpedo! At all did not understand where they are caused.
Maybe he didn’t press any button. Yes, God bless him. In short, they flew up to the aircraft carrier, they tell you what needs to be done, namely, destroy the fighters on the aircraft carrier. Especially without straining, wet them. At the same time, all these planes explode, leaving healthy holes on the deck. After that you need to deal with the fighters that fly. Everything. Then calmly, from a machine gun, shoot at the destroyer, it explodes and sinks.
Your friends say what kind of Ace you are and you fly to your aircraft carrier. And then your favorite landing on the shore, which you did not succeed at the very beginning.
If even after this you don't succeed ... write to the soap - I'll send the save!

D
Dmitry 1987 02.06.22

You don’t need to shoot any planes at all !!!!!!!!! Shoot at 3 guns from one side of the aircraft carrier, and then from the other. It is all sunk. Then shoot the destroyer. I also did not use bombs and torpedoes.

C
Che 02.06.22

Well, at least there is clarity, I’ve been shooting for two weeks, shot down all the planes, bombs all in all places of the ship.

s
scarabei 02.06.22

I got sick, I have a funny joke, the last cannon is not killed on an aircraft carrier, in short, I'm tired, if anyone has a save left after the flooding of these reptiles, I will be grateful, if not, then I will delete the game and be calm...
[email protected]

V
Viper 02.06.22

I destroyed all the guns, all the planes, dropped all the bombs and the torpedo without a miss, I fly for half an hour and shoot from a machine gun. SHIT WORTH RUSSIAN QUESTS!!!

s
scarabei 02.06.22

I did it, it’s necessary to shoot down all the planes in a short time, throw bombs on them, kill all the guns (although I had a glitch, one gun was not killed, but it doesn’t matter) and in a short time, hammer on the ships with a machine gun and they will sink ...

q
qaz211 02.06.22

I bombed an aircraft carrier, even two bombs and a rocket remained!!! but I can’t destroy the remnants of the planes, it’s not real !!! The developers have fun, I would like to see how they shoot down these planes themselves. One I barely shot down purely by accident in the lagoon and the other, the finger on the button jumped off the aircraft carrier, but the remaining 3 or 2 did not. Maybe what trainers are there for this mission? Tell. PLEASE

s
scarabei 02.06.22

It’s either a glitch, I couldn’t kill them for a long time and I also thought that it wasn’t real, and then I reloaded the mission, and for some reason I shot down the planes quite easily ...

N
Nikita3656 02.06.22

Throw off t-operator
, please save to the mail.
[email protected]

s
sky game 13.06.22

Nikita3656
18 years have passed, I think he will not send you a save))