3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
roBHo 02.06.22 10:03 pm

Game crashes when moving from the cordon to the dump (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I googled, tried a bunch of ways, but the error does not change and the crashes do not go away, maybe those who have encountered such a problem know how to fix it?
Game version 1.0006, no mods
Expression : FS.exist(file_name, "$game_spawn$", *m_spawn_name, ".spawn")
Function : CALifeSpawnRegistry::load
File : E:stalkersourcestrunkxr_3da xrGamealife_spawn_registry .cpp
Line : 97
Description : Can't find spawn file:
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 02.06.22

roBHo
I can't stand you, those who solve the problem by mistake, but where is the additional info, the vanilla version of the game (patch) or the game with mods, maybe the repack of the curve that you downloaded, maybe the mods you installed are not compatible.

PS write additional information, people will help you, if not, welcome to ap-pro, they will help you instantly if they don’t send you to hell

r
roBHo 02.06.22

I did not install KIBERMAX
mods, version 1.0006, I tried a lot of repacks, the license is the same song as with the pirate

B
BDmitriy 02.06.22

[dixen18] Have you tried STALKER - Complete Collection on Rutracker? Now I'm playing the first part of it, there were no crashes

r
roBHo 02.06.22

BDmitriy
I'll try
UPD on the distribution that there is no one

S
SonyK_2 02.06.22

roBHo wrote:
...I tried a lot of repacks, the license is the same song as with the pirate...
Licenses are different...
From personal experience: On GOG faces (available on trackers) I went through all the parts of the trilogy more than once (1.0006 / 1.5.10 / 1.6.02). I decided to thank the developers, I bought a STALKER Bundle (all 3 games) in Steam. I launched the Shadow of Chernobyl and almost immediately began to fly out where there were no problems at all on the GOG face. Clear sky and Call of Pripyat did not even try.

r
roBHo 02.06.22

SonyK_2
I specifically tried on Steam, and everything is the same on it

A
ArkisH122 02.06.22

roBHo
Try uninstalling the game completely, not just through the control panel. Get into appdata, clean everything there, in documents, in shared documents, clean the registry. So that the computer does not know this game at all. And install the license through Steam. Helped me.

S
SonyK_2 02.06.22

roBHo
roBHo wrote:
...tried on Steam...
About Steam litsuhu wrote under the spoiler. Maybe I was so "lucky", but I didn't want to work normally.

s
shahVkit 12.06.22

There is only ONE version of a quality license for "Shadows of Chernobyl".
This is a disc (physical in a box) that went on sale from spring 2007 to about autumn.
That is, the original version 1.001, 1.002 on which the official patches
are installed stk-sfk-r-patch-2.exe
stk-sfk-r-patch-3.exe
stk-sfk-r-patch-any-4.exe
and, if necessary,
stk-sfk-r-patch-any-5.exe
stk-sfk-r-patch-5-6.exe
All Steam, Gog, gold, silver and other versions ARE NOT a quality license, and for example on the same amk-team when creating mods are NEVER used.
If you want a clean original 2007 - use a copy of the original disc.