3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 19.11.19 10:44 pm

Why texture how shameful ? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

It's just the edge. even in very old games with an open world has not seen the terrible table surface
21 Comments
Sort by:
T
T0JICT9IK 19.11.19

what you need to be a nerd to run around the map and look at the ground texture

L
LIGHTandDARK4 19.11.19

T0JICT9IK
Every time I look, as do the textures in this game yourself in the eye climb due to their inferiority

S
Serg700 19.11.19

No one is forbidden to put the recolours. GTA 5 is old news; it came out in 2013, and in the yard what year?

M
Multiplatformer 19.11.19

Very high texture put then 16x anisotropic filtering and scale focus on maskimum, and then sacking. Either you your card namutili.

D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 19.11.19

T0JICT9IK
What do you need to be blind that would not see them. I just switched the camera view from 1 person and immediately was horrified, even though third myltse immediately catches the eye. they would not need to notice on the plane to fly

D

Multiplatformer
focusing do with it ? very high texture filtering to x16 in control panel all to high quality graphics set. I have altruists zaskrinil when the client was brought to him

D

Serg700
2013 and the level of 2002. in Morrowind about the same and maybe better

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.11.19

Dragonborn Jughead
at mu that the console is not pulled, and always in open world games are always very poor ground textures in some places...

D

Chuck_Norris_
Yes, the console evil, but the poor textures, I have not seen anywhere else. In others at least possible to distinguish drawn there is a stone or a flower but it's just a mess

M
Multiplatformer 19.11.19

Dragonborn Jughead
Focus does not blur before the eyes, check it yourself. I personally have GTA, not all so pathetic.

D

Multiplatformer
Focus affects the picture away, I look in focus and clearly visible cleavage is poor in these textures. Come to the altruistic and look at the gate

A
Ar4er2016 19.11.19

Dragonborn Jughead
Because the game was made for the console of the previous generation who came out in 2005-2006. Is this so difficult to guess? Although judging by your nick, this issue disappears by itself.

M
Multiplatformer 19.11.19

Dragonborn Jughead
And why should I look for one single moment? Yes, and the conversation is already clear that not high graphics settings...

M
Multiplatformer 19.11.19

Dragonborn Jughead
I would also like to know the processor, suddenly it is ancient and not pulling...

L
Leonid_Vik2206 19.11.19

With grass, beautiful..

m
mike.pepsik 19.11.19

Dragonborn no wonder you have the name topology. I'm sorry, but if your PC is not able to pull gta5 for medium settings, then you have come to the wrong address with your screenshot. How many mates is GTA 5, not this. Well, take my advice and change your Bakery more productive iron and will not have such textures. And most likely I suspect that you have pirates, but if pirates, such artifacts are quite normal because the game is broken...

D

Multiplatformer
mike.pepsik
Repeat for particularly smart, settings the latest. PC in my profile but even in the case when the weak PC do not pull a game of this quality textures don't change. If they are on ultra it will look like ultra. I'm not saying that all such terrible textures but they are

D

Leonid_Vik2206
xxx really ? now open your eyes and look at the surface texture

m
mike.pepsik 19.11.19

Dragonborn Jughead
Comrade. Describe your PC configuration. Now kindly enlighten the world, your config.
And then we will understand, and possibly solve your problem.
Just be honest, neither I nor my comrades in the game not seen such textures, I have the impression that either you sit on the pirates, or put any recolours...

s
saa0891 19.11.19

Dragonborn Jughead wrote:
I'm not saying that all such terrible textures but they are
You have very clearly explained,firstly about consoles,and secondly about the open world game,and third in open world games that would be developed to save time stupid score on some textures where it's not particularly striking or even stretch the texture on some objects,for example in the same Skyrim more of the same stocks.