3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArkisH122 02.06.22 10:03 pm

Monitor cleaning

Hi all. Please recommend how to clean the monitor screen? What means or ways do you know?
My monitor is LG 27GN800-B. 144 hertz, 2k.
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cool 02.06.22

ArkisH122 I
recommend not to ask such idiotic questions. Try a vacuum cleaner, maybe you'll become smarter.

R
Ryazancev 02.06.22

ArkisH122
"Mr Muscle" green showed itself well and lint-free disposable wipes. You can also use microfiber, but it's expensive. There are no streaks on the gloss. Very small on matte. At first you wipe the dust with a dry cloth, and then one or two puffs with a means (the main thing in the composition is isopropyl alcohol) at a distance of 10-15 cm from the cloth, so that it is wet (not wet).
Isopropyl alcohol does not corrode the coating; they are recommended to wipe the optics with Canon.
Hands only well, wash with soap and hot water before the procedure. And turn off the monitor to cool down, if you wipe it warm, then the probability of divorce is high.

X
X_ray_83 02.06.22

ArkisH122 The
question is not stupid, especially if the glossy surface is hard to polish!

A
ArkisH122 02.06.22

Qoold I
recommend to close and not open your mouth at all, maybe you will become smarter.

X_ray_83
Thank you, the monitor is matte, I cleaned the monitor with an alcohol cloth, because of this I damaged the matrix.

Ryazance
Thank you!

X
X_ray_83 02.06.22

ArkisH122
Therefore, it is impossible with alcohol solutions now, they create a film due to which stains.

X
X_ray_83 02.06.22

ArkisH122
As part of "Mr Muscle" isopropyl alcohol if anything)))

b
benson2000 02.06.22

ArkisH122 wrote:
clean the monitor screen with
kerasin 🤣

P
Pavel Rally 02.06.22

ArkisH122
My monitor is 15 years old, I have never cleaned it, once I noticed a speck, probably a fly shat, breathed on it and wiped it with a napkin.

Write in a search engine how to clean the monitor, you will see intelligible advice that will never be here ...

M
Marsj 02.06.22

Cleaning products (spray) for digital technology + microfiber. Spray moisten part of the microfiber and wipe the monitor. In use spray Techpoint.