3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
t-mac94 02.06.22 10:03 pm

What do you expect from Prey 2? (Prey 2)

I expect from Prey 2, basically, an exciting storyline! The rest to me somehow up to the bulb! But still everything must be done at the highest level! I will be very pleased if the developers use PhysX! But! The plot is the main thing!
27 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman III 02.06.22

good plot and gameplay + freedom of action (at least a little)))
PS I wonder how they implement the idea with the death / rebirth of GG, in the first part we fell into the "astral plane" and brought down the spirits from the bow (Indians are such Indians)

R
RIM666 02.06.22

I expect a lot, I played the first part, but I don’t remember it anymore, there are memories of muddy journeys to spirits, Indians and Indian spirits, some incomprehensible and incomprehensible weapons, and about all kinds of evil spirits, so the plot will be interesting, and I would like to see the old gameplay , with the same tools, spirits and Indians, and of course portals.

L
Larry666 02.06.22

Let there be complete freedom, not a bad plot, interesting weapons, and the possibility of stealth passing.

s
steamus97 02.06.22

I want complete freedom of action with an open world, powerful weapons, an excellent plot and the ability to play the game in several ways (it will be more interesting this way)

s
sviatoi312 02.06.22

looking forward to the game

C
Caprice888 02.06.22

I really want the second Prey to be made similar to the first. But, of course, with modern graphics. However, a lot has changed since 2006.

R
Roge Votel 20.01.23

Prey 2006 was very good! I would like to see this charm again, but in a new wrapper and a new plot