3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward56 02.06.22 10:03 pm

Solving problems with launching and playing when installing Russifiers. (BioShock)

When I received The BioShock Collection from the well-known EpicGames store, I encountered the problem of the lack of Russian language in the BioShock Remastered game. Of course, I went to download cracks for text and sound, the most normal and latest ones are: "Bioshock Remastered text crack by ZoG Forum Team" and "BioShock Remastered crack (sound) by Siberian GRemlin (adaptation) (20.09.2016)". But their installation, and mainly the installation of a text crack, caused a lot of problems with the game. At first, it did not start at all, to start it was necessary to go to the root of the game "BioshockRemastered" (everyone has it in a different location, the most common case is /Program Files/Epic Games, and someone even has Steam, the same problem occurs there) , dk here is the folder "ContentBacked" in this root, then we go along the path " if your game starts but a new save is not created and the application closes, then in the same place in the "FlashMovies" folder we delete the files: "craftingStation.swf.gsc" and "fonts.swf.gsc". Now the game should work fine with both text and voice acting. In case of any problems, first try to remove and return "swf.gsc" files in the same "FlashMovies" folder. if your game starts but a new save is not created and the application closes, then in the same place in the "FlashMovies" folder we delete the files: "craftingStation.swf.gsc" and "fonts.swf.gsc". Now the game should work fine with both text and voice acting. In case of any problems, first try to remove and return "swf.gsc" files in the same "FlashMovies" folder.

Russifiers:
Text: https://www.playground.ru/bioshock/file/rusifikator_teksta_bioshock_remastered_ot_zog_forum_team-1016121
Sound:

https://www.playground.ru/bioshock/file/rusifikator_zvuk_bioshock_remastered_ot_siberian_gremlin_adaptatsiya_20_09_2016-985854
1 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTuoHeP 02.06.22

Thanks, it helped a lot