3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don Maestro 19.11.19 10:44 pm

Pirates - working accounts (Forza Horizon 3)

Who put the pirates?
as there is ban accounts? Need to do fake,so as not to get banned, or no one there to touch, ride with the main as they want?
22 Comments
Sort by:
v
varenuha2uha 19.11.19

in the pirates disabled all sync up with the Internet

D
Don Maestro 19.11.19

varenuha2uha
There's a bypass, not a tablet
and now people even write that the progress is still saved, even if then Lizhi decide to continue.
In addition, when the first pirates came out - the accounts get banned very quickly
Even when launching the game,it requires you to login to their accounts

K
KingBaby 19.11.19

when I played everything was OK

C
ClevoGame 19.11.19

Don Maestro
initially write that it is desirable to have another left the ACC for the game, and especially to continue the game on individuals you by no means can not, because the pirates called version 1.0.99.2

D
Don Maestro 19.11.19

ClevoGame
I have read that is recommended
but now I have not banyat
the question arose

C
ClevoGame 19.11.19

Don Maestro
well from my experience I can say, already half a year playing pirates and not banned, not a hint

D
Don Maestro 19.11.19

ClevoGame
playing on the left?
where you rocked and what's with the extra? I understand that hot wheels, there is Blizzard and all sorts of carpace? Porsche, hanigan etc

C
ClevoGame 19.11.19

Don Maestro
Yes, playing on the left, Blizzard, cars almost all have(except for the very latest car pack (name can't remember)), and hot wheels cars only.

D
Don Maestro 19.11.19

ClevoGame
semypolky was, if I'm not mistaken, Porsche. Do you have it? From DOP Kabakov interesting to me, in fact, Porsche Yes, Hanigan) So ask about them))

Achievements you have not opened?) so, out of curiosity, to understand how the account interacts

i
insel260 19.11.19

Don Maestro
Porsche is not in any of the versions of piratok. Achievements open, but the point of them on the pirates? Ban the account as well not give unless of course bypass the protection will make it right.
Version games everywhere 1.0.99.2
Ie all that I have is the original game + Blizzard.
repak ru storke there.

But it's easier to buy the game than pirate one drive. Won on sale could get for 1K rubles, and for 2.5 K with all the DLS.

C
ClevoGame 19.11.19

Don Maestro
achievements like no!
insel260
Porsche just did there

S
Slowery 19.11.19

insel260 wrote:
Porsche is not in any of the versions of piratok.
really? The same is not present?
They have long ago there!

D
Don Maestro 19.11.19

insel260
What is right? if doing the right thing - the game runs, if not - then no
Porsche in the hand is
If open achievements, hence, the progress is saved
for 2.5 K, not all DLS - Blizzard and hotels in the ultimate no, as there is no Porsche and hanigan, and it's still 2.5 to

By the way, there is now in the shop already like the older version of pirates

ClevoGame
turns out 50 on 50

C
ClevoGame 19.11.19

Don Maestro
honestly, I wouldn't have to take the persons horizon 3, better 4 have to wait)

i
insel260 19.11.19

Slowery
Hmm, soran, last time I looked 2 months ago, Porsche was not. If not broke, can throw in a personal link to the pirates with a Porsche?

i
insel260 19.11.19

Don Maestro
if doing the right thing - the game runs, if not - then no
The game will start, but Wat ban the words, if not properly start going.
It is necessary to limit an account's access to the Microsoft servers is done through developer mode in Windows.
When I played pirates, I have achievements were given and progress was maintained. Well, except for the management settings, they always reset to default.

D
Don Maestro 19.11.19

ClevoGame
whichever of Zenit will
if they are then I will release a pack with all the extras, this edition can be purchased. Of course, not for 5K
insel260

It is necessary to limit an account's access to the Microsoft servers is done through developer mode in Windows.
the screen can throw sensible? what and where is there to limit?

i
insel260 19.11.19

Don Maestro
When downloading a game, see how to start. And no, I can't any screen to throw, the game is long uninstalled and the installation instructions are not left.

D
DARK.GREMLIN 19.11.19

if someone is not difficult throw off a normal repak, beforehand ATP

T
The_Mpower 19.11.19

on restore repak is, rocked, running, but online there does not plow, in the online sense to play, just skate? I can the crew to ride on the ultra, and Forze at the minimum salary with poor graphics