3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Helion 02.06.22 10:15 pm

Arx fans unite (fan census) (Arx Fatalis)

IMHO, Arx Fatalis along with Gothic 1.2 are the best representatives not only of their subgenre, but of all RPGs in general. Plus, it's one of my most respected games. And Morrowind, in my opinion, not so much.
20 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verjil 02.06.22

OOOOOOO!
How many of you are here!
now it is clear what the daur did on the morr.
MORROWIND FOREVER!

E
Eat The Gun 02.06.22

Well, what for in this topic Arx then overlay? You like the sea, another gothic, for me everything is so cool in its own way. That's just to once again crap a good thing ... ah yay yay

V
Verjil 02.06.22

Okay, I'm outta here already.

R
Raven of Odin 02.06.22

People, I have already said everything in the "sucks" topic, but I can repeat: Arks is a GAME, even if not everything in it is the way I would like. She would have a trading system, like in M&M, a bigger game world, add a third-person view, and even so that the corpse could be robbed to the bone, like in Morrowind - there would be no price for her!

R
Raven of Odin 02.06.22

Damn, I think I got into the wrong topic with criticism! I'm sorry...

C
C-S-K-A 02.06.22

Raven of Odin, what do you want? Arx Fatalis is a year and a half older than Morrowind.

R
Raven of Odin 02.06.22

And the normal Russian version of Arx Fatalis from 1C appeared half a year later than Morrowind. Not everyone can play in the original language.

C
C-S-K-A 02.06.22

1C does TRANSLATION

R
Raven of Odin 02.06.22

Radar. I beg your pardon, but the camel of my curiosity will never reach the well of your wisdom. Tell me, O Venerable One, what is the difference between the Russian version and the translation?

C
C-S-K-A 02.06.22

the Russian version does not mean that the game is newer - the plot, graphics, physics are the same

C
C-S-K-A 02.06.22

they can't change the game or they'll have to rename it

R
Raven of Odin 02.06.22

Yes, guys, you are scary letter-eaters, you cling to every word. Means so: for those who are in the tank, I explain. At first I bought a CD from NMK (Fargus-Ukraine, The Horrors of the Arks Fortress), then I took it from a friend (Russian Project, Doomy Arks). They have only one problem - v.1.1 (a glitch with the rebel dungeon and a game crash, English and German patches are either not installed, or after installation they require a branded disk). Now I have "1C Igroteka. Licensed copy of the game from 1C and NIVAL. Arx Fatalis. The last bastion". This is version 1.17, which I went through to the end. All. Sapienti sat.

C
C-S-K-A 02.06.22

that means they were unlicensed...
PS: or maybe we didn't understand each other a bit...

f
freak 02.06.22

to Raven - I have a variant from fargus - the patch became without problems - they spoke in German - subtitles in English. - It's not a problem for me - the atmosphere has become more natural. though some videos never existed (or without voice acting)

the game is super, it's just a masterpiece (despite the glitches) immersion in the world is complete - and this is the most important thing, the sound is finally incomparable (what are the scrapers of spider legs worth - how they press on the brains, and what kind of zombies - sei einer von uns! be with us, etc.) the graphics IMHO are not worse than Morrowind (yes, the water is not shader, but the color scheme corresponds to the spirit of the game) in short, arks is one of the most, after it I had to overpower myself 3 times and play Morrowind (I just started from the 4th entry)

R
ROCK 2D 02.06.22

And I finally can your complaints like "I'm flying out !!!!!" so fed up

A
Anorienne 02.06.22

I want to join you! I really, really liked this toy. Although, when I had an old computer, and the game was terribly slow, all attempts to play ended in nothing. But when a cooler computer appeared, I started playing and for a really long time "fanated" with this thing. Cool thoughtful plot, nice graphics, awesome atmosphere - it's super! In general, in my opinion, Arx and Gothic 1, 2... are the coolest PRGs!..

m
mityai 02.06.22

Hi all!!! I returned. I just wanted to tell you about this toy, but they beat me to it!!! I am very glad that a toy similar to Arx is coming out, by the way its release is scheduled for summer 2006!!!
Just yesterday I was watching information technology news on Rambler and they were talking about igruha there, I thought that this is part 2 of our Arx but no, it's not. In general, we will wait and hope that the toy will be good !!!

Good luck to all!!!!

Z.Y.
Arx Fatalis foreva

R
ROCK 2D 02.06.22

FOREVER!!!!! 4 So it looks like the census of admirers failed with a crash

L
Lokalozator 02.06.22

a sequel to Arks is being developed by our fans, here is more details http://vkontakte.ru/topic-409613_25020039

v
vladmarua 02.06.22

Yes, irga for all time! great quests and atmosphere, plus riddles, some of which I never solved ... but the developers had an idea to continue the game - it was not for nothing that two more cities were mentioned, and the fact that Aliya's sister was hidden in another city, further events should have developed there . It is a pity that they did not make a remake and did not add quests.