3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seydorian 02.06.22 10:15 pm

Enchant (Arx Fatalis)

People! Who knows how to enchant objects, teach pliz !!!
8 Comments
Sort by:
p
panda666 02.06.22

You can use the component on the item (on some it is impossible - Cyprian's sword, for example, is already enchanted, and nothing can be changed). You cast an enchantment spell on an item. Around him there is a constant glow. There is only one effect on each item (in the sense, it will not work to impose a second effect on the item (well, I did not succeed)). In "localization" from 1C, the item on which the component was used is marked "error". After casting the spell, the item is again called in the old way, the magical effect is not displayed in the name. To see it, put on an item.

S
Seydorian 02.06.22

Here I have once from 1C, her mother is like that. And what are the components? What items can be enchanted?

p
panda666 02.06.22

Garlic - + dexterity (up to +2), Amikar stone - the thing cannot be broken, crushed bone - + strength (Better crushed dragon bone - bonus up to +3!). An ordinary bone is suitable, one that can be used as a club, you need to grind it in a mortar. You don't have to look for the dragon's bone, the only way to get it is to kill the dragon (by the way, it's very easy to do this...). Double-clicking on an item highlights the items it can be used on, right? Here is a trial and error method and determine which items can be enchanted. If the Persian says, "I won't do that" or "Not the best place," it's impossible to do so. Alas, most good items cannot be enchanted. The most sensible thing I did was a bow that falls out of Lord Inut +2 dexterity, and unbreakable (damn, how to write it? mithril? mithril?) mythril (helmet) helm. Well, and also a meteorite two-hander, which must be made according to the plot ... Oh, it seems that the heart of a golem is good for something, but I haven’t tested it.

S
Seydorian 02.06.22

Thanks for the hint. By the way, I checked the golem's heart - I stuffed it into an ax - upon impact, paralysis for several. seconds.

s
spike 02.06.22

does not depend on the ability to enchant. from skills knowledge of objects and magic
from magic, I definitely couldn’t enchant anything until I raised it to 90

S
Seydorian 02.06.22

It is unlikely that it depends on the knowledge of objects, it depends on magic, well, respectively. from intellect. My magic was pumped much less than 90 and enchanted everything

-
- I - 02.06.22

as the game progresses, develop work with objects, it is also poisoning and magic.

I recommend forging a sword in the smithy of the ilsids (+15 attack + 6 defense)
and put the heart of the halem into it (paralysis + attack amplification). and poison with the ability to commercials under 80-90 work with objects

in! weapon! better than a mithril sword. he is at least +20 attack + 5 defense, but nothing can be invested in him and even poisoned.

v
vladmarua 02.06.22

Have you tried dragon egg + golem heart? chops armor flying ...