3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GOLDENWOLF 02.06.22 10:15 pm

Dissolution of the Church (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

How to dissolve the church and make the Inquisition the dominant force with itself at the head?
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 02.06.22

My friend's cousin said that you need to choose the side of the magicians, not to harden Leliana and slander the church in the dialogues, and of course not to recommend anyone for the post of priestess.

I
Ifsuul Lokiv 02.06.22

Flow4Master
My friend's cousin said... :D

R
Runaa 02.06.22

GOLDENWOLF
It's not possible.

D
DJ_Sadist 02.06.22

Ifsuul Lokiv
Also jumped positive!!

W
Wraith_Soul 02.06.22

Ifsuul Lokiv
XD

l
look look 02.06.22

Flow4Master
neighed

G
GOLDENWOLF 02.06.22

Flow4Master

Is this a joke or can this really be done?

R
Runaa 02.06.22

GOLDENWOLF They wrote
to you in direct Russian that they didn’t, but if you doubt who is stopping you, go to the wiki and see all the endings.

G
GOLDENWOLF 02.06.22

Runaa
Nothing prevents you from entering the wiki, however, a variant similar to the one described by me was cited on various forums.
True, with the note "no one knows how to do this"
you yourself wrote about him on AG today =) (or just a similar nickname ...)

R
Runaa 02.06.22

GOLDENWOLF
The church stands still, but there is a line about its vacillation (instability). So it is impossible to dissolve the church, this is the information that was previously written here is false. About which I wrote to you. It will be (this line) with a single and indivisible church, as it is written in the wiki in the endings, there are no others.

d
dedmopo3ulka 02.06.22

Runaa
I wonder what to say now? The dissolution of the church is a common thing. Wikipedia balabolit with terrible force and inaccuracies that need to be double-checked several times. The result is the dissolution of the church under the exiled Lela this time. Two winos on the puppet throne are two and magicians in submission are three. Which one of you is lying? You, Wikipedia or the fact of passing the game? You get... Referring to the wiki. Therefore you and Wikipedia