3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pravednikoff 12.06.22 10:01 pm

Accidentally cheated money. How to return back? (Far Cry 6)

Hi all! Guys, I really need your help. I accidentally cheated money in artmoney, I wanted to try to make more cartridges and mixed everything up. now almost 1 million. I want back to 970 pesos. Artmani does not return the money back. In the "Value" field, I change it to 970 and the balance does not interfere in the game. Well, please help me, in what way can I roll back to the original balance?
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
V5Vitality 12.06.22

You can try using the Cheat Engine to return it back. Personally, she helped me more than ArtMoney, and there will be more functions. Or try ready-made tables for Cheat Engine Far Cry 6, maybe they already have them

p
pravednikoff 12.06.22

V5Vitality
Good night! Thanks a lot! Only I don't know how to use this Cheat Engine. If I can't find it online, can you help me?

b
barabear 12.06.22

pravednikoff
There, similarly to artmoney, you can temporarily, for example, change the cost of some clothes for the amount you want to remove

V
V5Vitality 12.06.22

Seems like he figured it out. Look, money is collected from corpses, right? Let's say you raised 10 pesos. I entered this value in artmoney Chit Engine, found it. Then from the second corpse I raised let's say 15. I drove in the value, weeded it out. And so you filter out until the addresses remain a little bit. As you find, write negative values ​​by how much you want to reduce the amount of money. Then look for the next corpse and pick up the money. The idea is to take it off. Dare. I used this method to hack experience points in NFS The Run and in The Punisher, only I pumped in there on the contrary) Good luck!

p
pravednikoff 12.06.22

barabear
I'm stupid xD
How can I change the cost of the item?
Those. I understand this: if I have 900.000 on my balance, I put the price of any clothes at 899.000, and I buy it for 899.000?

p
pravednikoff 12.06.22

V5Vitality
Unfortunately, I practically did not understand anything :(
You mean as soon as I took 10 pesos from the corpse, drove this value into the artmoney search, found it, then withdrew 20 pesos, also drove in, found and sifted, and then? corpses coins and weed out until what point?

V
V5Vitality 12.06.22

pravednikoff
Yes, I understood everything correctly) to filter out until there are from 5 to 1 addresses left. Less is better

p
pravednikoff 12.06.22

V5Vitality
Thank you!!!

V
V5Vitality 12.06.22

pravednikoff Did it work
?)

p
pravednikoff 12.06.22

V5Vitality
Yeah. thanks))
I did not have time to move away from this, as I got stuck on a mission with three relics. I found all three, brought them to Oluv's cave, but the action is not performed. I press "E" and he still does not put the relic in the circle (((

V
V5Vitality 12.06.22

pravednikoff Uraaaa
)) Hehehe. Finally, I came up with something useful. Well, on the wire of the quest, here my powers are all over. I repeat, I didn’t play the game, I don’t have such a technical ability, but I didn’t watch the walkthrough. Maybe somehow the quest got bugged or you just need to start it again and then it will work? That's all I have)

O
Orthodoxy 01.07.22

But what, you can buy cartridges there?) And what, do you need it there?) Cartridges are in every dog ​​pile, not literally)