3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lipgart 12.06.22 10:01 pm

Bot Configuration (System/Kernel) (Escape from Tarkov)

While playing in offline mode, I encountered such a problem: Bots aggro from an incredible distance, shoot like Vova Vist from a stalker and you will fucking kill them (I can say a newbie). Please help with setting up spawning bots: Agra distance is 15 meters, shooting at least 5 seconds after agra, before shooting (immediately after agra) a phrase for identification, damage is reduced by 2 times.
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.22

Lipgart
There are a couple of mods. Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT) - allows you to customize the behavior of bots, their equipment, spawn. Haven't tried it myself.
And AI Disabler - allows you to adjust the activation radius of bots. Outside this radius, the bots will be just dummy for whipping :-)

L
Lipgart 01.07.22

In the 1st of the folders ( Escape from Tarkov/Aki_Data/Server/database/bots ) there is a text document similar to the bots setting and, perhaps, thanks to it, you can at least adjust the aggro radius with damage. I am not eager to install English-language mods + not everyone has the opportunity to install them, and with these thoughts I ask for help with setting up in .txt ...

B
BlackTigerTK 01.07.22

Lipgart
Let's start with the fact that .json files are not just plain text files. And by the way, they do not have a txt extension. Inept picking in these files will most likely lead to the crash of the server at the startup stage. These .json files have a specific structure that must be preserved when editing. Therefore, it is necessary to use editors that understand such files. e.g. Notepad plus plus.
As for English, all operators in these files are anglicized. Further. I can't say anything about Fin's AI Tweaks, I haven't used it. I use AI Disabler. Installing this particular mod is elementary. Just copy the nexus-aidisabler.dll file from the mod archive to the Escape from TarkovBepInExplugins directory. That's all. Next, in the raid, press F12 and in the configurator menu that appears, set the desired radius. What is so difficult about this? Yes, it all works if you use at least SPT-AKI 2.3.0, when mod support appeared in BepInEx.
As for the damage. It's easier to wind up GG health and armor :-) Although on the emu tarkov discord server I saw the announcement of a trainer for the game. Maybe you should look in that direction.

L
Lipgart 01.07.22

How specifically to configure bots in F12?

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 01.07.22

Fin's AI Tweak comes with a readme from the author with a detailed description of the parameters and what changing them gives. Copy-paste the contents of the readme into any online translator and study. Empirically, you can adjust the bots to your preferences.

d
deep1tone 01.07.22

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
There are already presets for Fin's AI Tweak and Lua SpawnRework.
ZICOMAN'S CONFIGURATIONS 8.0.0.8.1.3.5-KE configs

B
BlackTigerTK 01.07.22

Lipgart wrote:
How exactly to configure bots in F12?
Press F12, there you click on AI Disabler, a field will open in which you can set the radius of activation of bots. Everything. Another option is to manually edit the corresponding config file in the BepInExconfig folder. The config should appear after the first launch of the game with the mod.

L
Lipgart 01.07.22

There was a problem: Bots with a radius of 30 meters (I just installed it) stand at the spawn site (except for a small movement when attacking in aggro radius) ...

B
BlackTigerTK 01.07.22

Lipgart
It's not a problem, it's a feature of the AI ​​Disabler mod. Actually, the very name of the mod already speaks. AI of bots outside the set radius is disabled. Wasn't that what was said in the beginning?