3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Quaquam 12.06.22 10:01 pm

Disappearance of hair in transport. (Cyberpunk 2077)

When I sit in any transport, the hair disappears, the character becomes a Hitman. It started to happen after updating to 1.52, I didn’t see this before. Restarting the game, rebooting, changing graphics settings does not help. At the same time, everything is fine in the mirror, in the inventory and in the photo mode. gtx 1060 video card, i5 3.2ghz processor, 16gb ram.
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 12.06.22

QuaQuam
Well, it's understandable why your hair falls out, because you don't use jumaysemba XD shampoo, and if it's not joking, then update the drivers for the video card and windows!

Q
Quaquam 01.07.22

Kartonkratos
This was the first thing I did - updated the video card drivers. After your answer, I double-checked and updated all the drivers on the computer, rebooted, cleaned up the garbage, etc. However, it did not help - I sit on the same motorcycle, and my head kept getting bald. I thought that the problem was in the new version, but after googling, I did not find that someone had the same problem - only with hats someone was bald, and then in the old versions. You may need to completely reinstall the game, but xs how much it can help.

Q
Quaquam 01.07.22

Look how beautiful it is.

K
Kartonkratos 01.07.22

QuaQuam
I wrote for windows! did you update it? And in general, what Windows do you have?

Q
Quaquam 01.07.22

Kartonkratos The
stump is clear, I have an updated and activated Windows, ten, x64. In short, a complete reinstallation of the game (from another repack) helped. Who has the same problem - reinstall.