3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bik 12.06.22 10:01 pm

Has anyone been able to dunk Palendrallor (Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor)

Has anyone been able to soak Palendrallor? Or has no one even reached it?
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sandy 12.06.22

I got to it, but I couldn’t soak it either ... it’s just some kind of ambush ... magic doesn’t take it for some reason, what for then these sorcerers are needed ???

S
Sandy 12.06.22

I got to it, but I couldn’t soak it either ... it’s just some kind of ambush ... magic doesn’t take it for some reason, what for then these sorcerers are needed ???

P
PlayGround.ru 12.06.22

What the hell are you talking about?! It was necessary, brother, to develop their strength and endurance ... and charisma, the more charisma a magician has, the stronger the spells and the more effectively he can use the "piercing spell" skill! In addition, during the game you can find 2 amulets: one ring and a necklace with "Magic Resistance" spells (in my opinion, each has 2 charges) ... I could cast this spell on the best warriors! Another way out is for the magician to create a sphere of invulnerability around the warriors or cast the "Invisibility Improvement" spell on them (this way the enemies will inflict less damage!). Well, in other ways, it’s not for me to tell you and advise you, I myself haven’t reached this place yet ...
Well, out of pure curiosity, a question: you say that magic does not take a dragon !!! So a strong lizard! And how did he soak your warriors: with spells or went into hand-to-hand combat ?! And what is Mordrain doing at this time?! (well, I understand ... it's not fair: they will tell me everything here, and I will develop a suitable strategy and win. (i.e. I will win :) ) but still, out of curiosity, bursting! :) )
And I just remembered: there is also chain mail with increased damage against dragon-like ones in the game!!! I don’t know how on Palendra (I’m writing in abbreviated form, otherwise it’s a painfully catchy name, fingers will be tied into knots while you write :)) it will work, but a warrior dressed in this chain mail wets dracoids well!
Well, it looks like she said it all! ;) Good luck gamers you are mine! ;)

P
PlayGround.ru 12.06.22

I couldn't soak the Palendra. :( All I managed to do was remove one ring of his life. And then he killed the cleric and the wars were simply doomed to defeat (there were only 2 left by that time :) ).
It's just not realistic in my opinion. The only thing that haunts me is the words of Anorvein, that the dragon is connected with the Source (Mordrey enveloped him in some kind of spell) and he is not vulnerable, maybe then it’s worth somehow destroying the Source ?! But how?! Here, bite your elbows! :(

B
Bik 12.06.22

And I'm cool, I took off two rings from him! :))

P
PlayGround.ru 12.06.22

Well you are a monster!!! With a capital letter monster!!!! :)))) Well, tell the people about the strategy of your battle!!! :)) Don't be stingy!!! :)

B
Bik 12.06.22

Still, he's unkillable! I can remove two rings, and then ...

P
PlayGround.ru 12.06.22

And then Hitler kaput .... oh-oh-oh ... i.e. our kaput... :)
As I understand Toby.... *shakes his head sadly* But I personally haven't lost hope yet.... :)

B
Bik 12.06.22

Although if you try to kill him you can! All because of the poor implementation of D&D, so I could not level up worthy spells =(! Do you like DD games?

P
PlayGround.ru 12.06.22

Urya-I-I-I-I! I am hero! Soaked the damn lizard! Urya-I-I-I! Praise to the monks. This is now my favorite class. Exclusively for resistance to magic. We-r-r-r.

P
PlayGround.ru 12.06.22

Bik, well, how can I say: not that it would be love to the grave, but I will not refuse to kill the evening effortlessly on D&D.

P
PlayGround.ru 12.06.22

And one more thing about pumping... In PofR, you can implement the following method: there are places where, well ... it's not entirely safe to rest, well, you need to halt more often in such places in order to get the next level when cutting down the next batch of undead.

And the last thing... I soaked the dragon window. But I have three tasks left. The first is About the Books of Evil... We can't pass the quest, like many others (I can bet :)) the game freezes on the Furnace. The second is about the Hall of Words ... here I don’t understand something: how many companies have I not started and never found this very word in the Hall of Words to release the ring of the call, but Kalinfein told me it (or whatever it is, in short, a moron from Specklum) ... Well, how to understand this. The task remains! Well, the third task is about water bells. here my campus came out, in the last company I found the word that opens the seal of water. But in the last company, not a fig. And most importantly, I don’t remember how I got this word and where ... It seems to me that the naiad should have said it. But this fool only hung noodles for me about the song of the waters and blah blah blah ...

And so ... gentlemen (well, ladies, join if there are) what should I do ... I really want to see the golden sign "Game over, dude!" (figurative expression: b)

A
Astarte 12.06.22

Salute to brothers in arms!
So how did I fight.
I assembled a full squad of cleric, paladin, warrior, barbarian warrior, sorceress, and ranger thief. I crawled into the dungeons and when I got out, my fighters were so pumped that the subsequent battles in the Upper City turned into a boring beating. Undead, uruks and gargoyles flocked-flocked in crowds only to lie down.
That's when I climbed into the catacombs and met the Dark Elves - it was fun. Worthy opponent!
And finally, Cormanthor. Mordrey strangled very quickly, Peledralaar resisted longer, but I took him out too. Morvian's doomblade came in handy.
And then I found that the game does not end. Moreover, he did not find a way out of the dungeon with the Source. There was an entrance, but there was no exit ...
I had to go back to an old save.

It remains for me to burn the books ... When burned, the second computer hangs.

As for the hand of the skeleton - the task apparently did not fall into the category of completed by mistake. The ring has been removed, but the hand is no longer in the inventory.
Splashing Word is on the Deep Tier, there is a locked door next to the cage where Knottle was kept.

In general, there are a lot of bugs. For example, I took Faril to the squad, then I came to this Beriand again ... Oops! There's already another Faryl... Emmerick split in two too...

By the way, does anyone know what to do with the prisoners in the Cult's prison?

P
PlayGround.ru 12.06.22

Gee ....:)
What to do with the prisoners?! Soak, soak and soak again. From some you can squeeze out a bit of little useless information, otherwise it’s better to soak it all the same so that the soul is not pulled like this ....
As for the deep tier, I’ll see .... but I’ve already climbed everything ...

Well, okay, anyway It's been proven that there are no impassable games.... :)

P
PlayGround.ru 12.06.22

And yes, and about the exit from the cave with the source .... there the portal should open.

A
Astarte 12.06.22

And what for to wet, they don’t attack if you don’t climb?! As for the splashing word - on the Deep, for sure. One door was sealed with magic, to open it you had to know the word of the Dragon. We learn it much later from the Uruks, when we go to fight off the Cleaver of Helmets in the Light Halls. There is a portal in this closed room. Into him...

But most importantly, HOW to get around this stupid glitch with the notebooks of the great dark god Black-Green Snot is terrible ???!

H
Hairy 12.06.22

For the first time I encountered such an approach to publishing games ... The
quest with the books of evil is REALLY impassable ... it's good if I just miss XP and some thread of a fucking ring or shield as a reward .... but if the plot is tied to this quest and therefore the game is impassable, I would like to hear something intelligible from our valiant localizers and publishers... Zero information... no official forums with user support... cool... there is
only one hope for you...
If there is at least someone then who was able to throw books into the oven (reinstalling patches or something else), please help me with advice.
thanks in advance.

P
PlayGround.ru 12.06.22

Personally, I have long given up on this Furnace of Silence (for some reason I want to add Lambs). Most likely this is a quest for pumping and that's it ... The only thing that bugs me: this one ... Volana from Specklum said that it's too early for you to return, this is not in your fate, why is she talking about the monument in Phlan. Pts. it's interesting to watch the last video and see a golden sign with the inscription "Game over".

I figured out the splashing word. I rebooted the game and everything was back to normal. It was a glitch.
And about the Hall of the word, too, some garbage.

A direct relative of the native Buggerfall, and not a game ...

P
PlayGround.ru 12.06.22

What is the hall of words?
I can help if I can get it...

P
PlayGround.ru 12.06.22

By the way, I discovered here for myself one not very pleasant thing .... The thief makes the game so much easier that you just wonder how I immediately went without him ... but I had to sacrifice one magician and by God it became just as difficult to endure mobs ... but it's better than walking through empty dungeons for several days, hoping to find at least something missing...