3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Korolev Dmitry 12.06.22 10:01 pm

What to do after killing Dagoth Ur? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

I killed Dagoth Ur, and what should I do now? Vivec keeps saying that I must protect Morrowind. What is it?
And further. While worshiping the seven virtues, I can't find lf''lhe? who must take the sword. Well, where to look for it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dairel 12.06.22

firstly, the main plot ends with the murder of Dagoth) you can consider that the game has passed) and in the Channel of Mysteries the inscription on the altar reads: "Breathe the waters of his glory ...")) this means that you have to drown in the water) sit under it, until the breathing is over) you will not die, and a passage will open at the top) say hello to Krazzt)

K
Korolev Dmitry 12.06.22

Thanks for the reply, about the plot - that's what I thought. Looks like it will soon be time to set up a bloodmoon and a tribunal.

r
roadcop 12.06.22

Set tasks for yourself - for example - to find 10 sets of ebony armor;) or 5 Daedric daikatans, and do it (but then it makes sense to put a plug with a house and mannequins, hang all the finds on them and shove from your own coolness;), and do it from the audience screenshot trophies and show them to your friends ;). Or open the whole map, find a lot of cool artifacts, prepare for Trib and Bloodmoon...

I did this in Freelancer, after completing the story, I found the Corsair base, and opened a bunch of star systems.

r
roadcop 12.06.22

In general, after the murder of Dagoth Ur, go to Suran, to the House of Pleasures, get drunk there sujamma, fight with the men, pester the dancers, and then drunk and with a black eye, go, swaying, to Ebonheart, to Duke Dren, and tell him - "Eustace Alex , mission accomplished, Holtoff neutralized." Then fall on the mat and fall asleep at the Duke's feet.

(Well, that's what I would do in real life ;) )

A
Adolf Hitler 12.06.22

... and after drinking, rebuild yourself a palace on the top of the Dagoth-Ur volcano, expel imperial officials from Morrowind, impose taxes on the province, privatize the House of Earthly Delights in Suran, killers - assassins approached the heads of Vel. houses that they didn't blather... and you can be crowned Duke of Morrowind. Then the Great Coronation Celebrations will follow... ie. there will be something to do.

K
Korolev Dmitry 12.06.22

Excellent perspective. By the way, after killing the DU, you can continue to grow further? I mean that I became an archmage, a master and a leader among the fighters (I forgot what it's called), but in the temple I haven't finished the seven virtues yet. By the way, what do I need to do at the altar near the ghostly limit so that this pilgrimage is credited to me?

S
Serious Dwarf 12.06.22

The stone of souls, it seems to be laid on it.

r
roadcop 12.06.22

Any soul stone will do, but the game takes the most expensive one from the inventory, so it's better not to go there with Azura's star in your pocket;)

r
roadcop 12.06.22

And go beyond the Temple, when you become a Patriarch - they will give you a good armor. They also give a good hammer.

S
Sanchitoss 12.06.22

Hey guys gifts. You know, when there was this discussion, I was not in this world. Now I'm going through Morrowind and that's just what I finished the plot. 18 years have passed and the game is relevant and interesting. Tips about Suran I'll try)

P
Podvipodvertov 12.06.22

Sanchitoss
The game is cool, I don't know any games similar to Morrowind now, they simply don't exist - I mean games with such rich features as in Morra.
This game is like plasticine or something, you can bend it as you like, as long as your imagination is enough.
Modern games of such a plan do not provide such opportunities, everything is calculated in advance, and in Morrowind it seems to me that you can build your own game.
I just remember how it was dofiga seeing where people played this game in 14-17 minutes, and these were not hidden bugs, but people, thanks to the wide possibilities of the game, were able to do this - they stupidly mixed some ingredients at the start, got super intelligence, then thanks to him, they received some kind of super potions that allowed them to fly to the mountain where Dagoth Ur is sitting in one jump, then with the help of some other potions they seemed to wind up their health, they could pick up a weapon without special gloves, and it could not kill them (it was a long time ago, I don’t remember already), they went to Dagoth and brought him down almost at the start of the game, bypassing all the quests.
I mean, there are no restrictions in the game, everything depends on the player's imagination.
When this game came out, I was in the 9th grade at that time, a rural school, where the teachers essentially didn’t care about how we studied and so on, in short, I didn’t go to school for half a year, I stupidly played Morrowind at home, and my parents didn’t know about this, and the rest of the year I came to school for the first two or three lessons, and then ran away home to continue playing. And I'm not the only one who did this. As soon as they didn’t kick me out of school, I xs, then they took me to the 10th grade after the 9th grade)))
In the lessons with the boys, they sat in the back desks and discussed scoring objects for Morrowind, drew each other cards with secret passages, different secrets in notebooks .... there were times.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 19.07.22

Podvipodvertov wrote:
further, with the help of some other potions, it seems that they increased their health.
There is not a bug in the game, but a feature. First, overclock 2M ints, then do ... and you already have a couple of thousand HP.