3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER15 12.06.22 10:22 pm

Game Impressions (PC Building Simulator 2)

We share what got us excited about the launch of the game.
For example: I was impressed by the accuracy with which I assembled my PC.
10 Comments
Sort by:
j
jcdR 01.07.22

AWESOME EVERYTHING), I'm waiting for the release, I'll also buy a bud, like the first part)

G
GuyverDark 21.10.22

ALREADY OUT. Well? New and with a new song. There are new perks and new features. For example: it is possible to repair video cards (change coolers and thermal paste), repaint system units. I don’t know what else they screwed up there, but perhaps we can find a lot of interesting things.

R
Roman30pro 21.10.22

GuyverDark
how to buy dropsy and peripheral devices, I can’t find it, it was in the first part, but now I want to put dropsy on the video camera, but I can’t

S
Shadrad 21.10.22

A lot of new things have been added to the game, it has greatly diversified the game. But, unfortunately, bugs, at times, cross out all the charms of the game. There are bugs not so often (and I would like them not to exist at all), but nevertheless they are.
1. I received a PC with AIO dropsy, which is crooked in the case and cannot be removed. And according to the assignment, it was necessary to change the motherboard and, accordingly, the AIO dropsy must be removed (I did not screen it, unfortunately).
2. A bug with a basket. You order components for assembling a PC and it happens that you need to go to the basket and see what has already been ordered (at least to make sure that you haven’t forgotten anything). You open the cart and it's empty. On the right, only the total amount and the checkout button are visible. And the components themselves are not visible.
SpoilerPCBS2-CKd-RDFZjl1
3. Bugs with body wiring. Wires in some cases stick out through the textures of the case itself.
Spoiler PCBS2-wzd-FQBQek0
Plus, the wires inside the case can quite easily "pass" through the video card.
4. When removing and applying thermal paste, the processor is sometimes just gray, without marking.
Spoiler PCBS2-mq-Rjv-PQbnf
5. Sometimes in orders, among other things, they are asked to stick a sticker, paint the body or apply some kind of theme. You do everything right, but when you place an order, you get 4 points in reviews instead of 5. I still don’t understand what this is connected with. Either this is a bug, or you need to glue more stickers, or these are inaccuracies in Russian localization.
Well, optimization is also lame, it needs to be tightened up. FPS seems to be mostly stable, but some friezes occasionally slip through (I have 7700K and 1080ti, 32 GB of RAM, the game is installed on an SSD).
In general, in my humble opinion, if you don’t want to spoil the impressions of the game, you have to wait until the game is finalized, optimized and patched up. But I played a lot of hours in the first part, I really liked it, and therefore I could not wait at all. +)

S
Shadrad 21.10.22

Roman30pro
Periphery is changed by right-clicking on, in fact, the periphery itself. But first you need to pump up to level 8.
Dropsy is bought as in the first part - in a separate store. "Everything for water cooling" is called it in Russian localization. This store opens as you progress through the game (I don’t remember at what level), and you will need to install it from a flash drive.

N
Nemec781 21.10.22

I tried to play and demolished it nah, so as not to spoil my nerves. Either processors with motherboards that work perfectly in real life in this set of bugged scripts are incompatible, then RAMs with motherboards are incompatible, although in real life everything works fine. As a result, you buy processors and RAM several times in the hope that it will be compatible in this buggy game. And about the bugged crooked scripts - hints that, even if you turn it off, they turn on anyway, this is a complete scribe .... A simple task to put dropsy on the motherboard is stupidly IMPOSSIBLE, since removing a video card with dropsy is stupidly another bugged script hint. The crooked script-hint shows that you need to remove the video card, but does not allow you to first drain the refrigerant from the reservoir, as it points to the video card, and without draining the refrigerant, it is IMPOSSIBLE to remove the video card and, as a result, it is impossible to remove the motherboard without removing the video card, and it is also impossible to refuse the task. And even the buttons in the upper left corner "move away from the table" simply DO NOT EXIST. The only way to get away from the table is to stupidly kill this set of bugs called the game through the task manager because the shortcut buttons do not work. But when you re-enter this set of bugs when you click "continue" in the main menu, this buggy task hangs in the mail and it is IMPOSSIBLE to delete it from the mail or refuse it. I'm not the only one who encountered the same bug, and it is described above, but I have a screen of this buggy task. The only way to get away from the table is to stupidly kill this set of bugs called the game through the task manager because the shortcut buttons do not work. But when you re-enter this set of bugs when you click "continue" in the main menu, this buggy task hangs in the mail and it is IMPOSSIBLE to delete it from the mail or refuse it. I'm not the only one who encountered the same bug, and it is described above, but I have a screen of this buggy task. The only way to get away from the table is to stupidly kill this set of bugs called the game through the task manager because the shortcut buttons do not work. But when you re-enter this set of bugs when you click "continue" in the main menu, this buggy task hangs in the mail and it is IMPOSSIBLE to delete it from the mail or refuse it. I'm not the only one who encountered the same bug, and it is described above, but I have a screen of this buggy task.
Spoiler

E
Elune 21.10.22

There is really nothing new in the game, the installation process of the SVO is collective farm, painting makes no sense and just looks casual, in fact, like the lack of difficulty balance itself, while the graphics in the game are not very different from part 1, but the requirements are like cyberpunk

A
Alexok11 21.10.22

Shadrad
store everything for water cooling on a flash drive, and even everywhere in the computer, the developers completely forgot to add
a maximum of level 30 for me

N
Nemec781 25.10.22

Alexok11
it is, but it is terribly buggy. To open it, you need to take at least one task with dropsy. The first task was dropsy on the percent or on the RAM. Then on your computer you run "Add or Remove Programs" and it appears there. Although at first it appears on the tablet with a hint on how to install it

Spoiler

C
CodeArt1YT 20.01.23

Very realistic OS. The build system is pretty casual, but that's not bad. I just don't understand how to stick stickers on pc