3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neogenis 12.06.22 10:23 pm

Denuvo (The Quarry)

Hello everyone, how to bypass Denuva?
21 Comments
Sort by:
B
BRONIK-PSK 12.06.22

Wait)

D
DenS Slim ShadY 12.06.22

there is a way on reddit

a
aidarfar 12.06.22

Via CreamAPI (see forums cs rin ru, antistarforce)

P
Protocol10 12.06.22

Neogenis
Pay to play and bypass will open

s
suarez888 12.06.22

Has anyone tried to make an English voiceover + Russian subtitles? And then there is no choice in the menu.

D
DenS Slim ShadY 12.06.22

everything works without dancing with a tambourine, you start downloading the demo, then stop, download the game, drop it into the SteamsteamappscommonThe Quarry op path folder, copy CreamAPI (Engine folder) there, start steam, then TheQuarry.exe file, the game starts , close and transfer Steam to off mode, then run the game only with TheQuarry.exe file

D
DenS Slim ShadY 12.06.22

the game itself in the library will be in the loading stage (it must be stopped but not deleted), you should not pay attention to this

D
DenS Slim ShadY 12.06.22

Spoiler

V
Vvvvd 12.06.22

They closed the shop. The demo has been removed from Steam.

D
Deturns 01.07.22

Neogenis
Take activation offline for 200r for fanpay and all the problems))

l
look look 20.01.23

Demo returned

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

look-look
And what through the demo is it really possible to complete the game or is it a hemorrhoid?
Just now, at a discount, the game can be taken for ~ 1400r

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

DEDGAMER
You will spend more time dancing with tambourines.

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Yes, no dancing to the campaign, I downloaded the demo, put the fix and that's it) After the prologue, everything went well, 1 chapter. But as I understand it, it’s better to go through the game before the update, if it will be in the game in the near future, otherwise it’s possible that everything will have to be completed all over again.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

DEDGAMER
And what, it turns out you can go through the whole game in this way to the end ???😲

S
Slowery 20.01.23

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
No dancing.
1. Download the game
2. Launch the game
3. Exit the game and transfer the game folder to any other location
4. Make a backup of the Denuvo token along the path "C:Program Files (x86)SteamuserdataXXXXXXXXX1577120"
5. Delete the game from
steam 6. Download the fixes and copy them to the game folder
7. Insert your steamid (a set of numbers when you go to your profile) into the force_steamid file
8. Block access to the exe file "TheQuarry-Win64-Shipping.exe" in Windows Firewall ( it works for me even without this item)
9. We play and rejoice.

It is recommended not to update after this driver and disable Windows updates.

z
zudmitt 20.01.23

It turned out this way: I downloaded the demo in Steam, launched it, closed it, downloaded the crack from here (archive password: online-fix.me)
Spoiler https://krakenfiles.com/view/5GutmWTZRb/file.html TheQuarry.exe. Everything, you can play, run as a regular game on Steam. I tried all sorts of CreamAPI - it didn't work, but everything is ok with the crack. You can play online, achievements also work.

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

MOUSE lapwing
Yes, I completed the whole game, with a good ending, ~10.5 hours.

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

zudmitt
Yes, I also did it, everything is easy and simple, the game turned out to be fire)

Y
YegorSemenov 20.01.23

Here is an error when trying to download, does anyone know what to do about it?