3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stas Kolchinaev 12.06.22 10:23 pm

How to install Russian language in Far Cry 6 (Far Cry 6)

open the uplay_r2.ini file with a notepad and change the values ​​​​with Language = en-US Language = ru-RU helped me so on the pirated RePack from Chovka did not check for a license
27 Comments
Sort by:
P
PaulKiiuiu 12.06.22

Thanks chelik. Well, I don’t have shit after changing the values ​​u200bu200bto save the file. Can you help fix it?

S
Scorpion_win 12.06.22

PavelKiiuiu
RMB Isn't the read-only checkbox on the file? or you have a game in C, copy the file to another disk, change it, save it and replace it in the game folder

P
PaulKiiuiu 12.06.22

Scorpion_win
I have only one disk, on my laptop

m
malyutin 12.06.22

Stas Kolchinaev
Thank you, friend! I did it!

P
PaulKiiuiu 12.06.22

Scorpion_win
is all native. THANKS!
PS It was easy for me to change the permissions in the properties so that you can change the file)

L
LordZmei13 12.06.22

Stas Kolchinaev
Thank you, it helped

21_mart 12.06.22

But what if the game was bought without the Russian language? Please help, I really need it
And I can't find uplay_r2.ini

E
Evil in the flash 12.06.22

21_mart
If bought without the Russian language, then it is not there.

21_mart 12.06.22

Evil in the flash
and how not to help? Maybe a Russifier?

E
ED61 12.06.22

21_mart
try to torrent download all files with Russian language .. and put them in place .. as an example on the screen, select in folders everywhere .. hemorrhoids - but it might work

E
ED61 12.06.22

21_mart
where did you buy the game??? in skirts?? see if it helps

E
ED61 12.06.22

21_mart
and if you try to write the interface in the file like this .. but it’s on epics .. but maybe it will work on yubiks

21_mart 12.06.22

Later I'll try everything, I'll unsubscribe;)
Two videos did not help (((
The fact that the screen did not help either (((the game starts, but not Russian, there is no Russian in the connection, not in the game.

l
lsv640 12.06.22

On a pirate, there is no choice of voice language at all. Goes in English. So does everyone? The text of the subtitles is in Russian, in the file uplay_r2.ini Language = ru-RU
And in the cut-sen of the voice acting, there is no music sounds at all.

B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.22

lsv640
So you don't have the required files. On the pirate from Insein Ramirez, you can choose which files for which languages ​​to choose for download.

B
BlackTigerTK 12.06.22

21_mart
Have you downloaded all the files containing russian in the title? Since the screen shows only two DLS. If not, download it. If so, download the Crack folder as well, copy the bin folder from the game directory to some other location. Then copy the contents of the Crack folder to the game's bin folder. And you should have an uplay_r2.ini file :-) (it is simply not in the license). Edit there as you wrote earlier.
You can generally pre-copy the entire game folder to another location. After that, already do manipulations with the replacement. You need to start the game with the farcry6.exe file from the bin folder.

A
Alex19781 12.06.22

BlackTigerTK
And how will it work? Also the game was bought in Ubisoft without the Russian language

a
alexvyce 09.07.22

Stas Kolchinaev
Helped)

I
Ivan Alexandrovich_71 09.07.22

Stas Kolchinaev
Thank you brother, it helped a lot👍

N
NIKOMENNN 01.08.22

PavelKiiuiu UNCHECK THE READ ONLY IN PROPERTIES !!!