3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OneMor3 12.06.22 10:23 pm

I really want to play Forza Motorsport 7 But how???

I know that on September 15, 2021, the game was removed from sales, and you can’t just buy it. I tried to download and install a pirated version, but nothing happened, the game just didn’t start. Maybe I did not do it right, because the procedure for installing the game is very dreary. Tell me, maybe someone managed to launch a pirate? Does she work now? And where to download?
3 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 12.06.22

OneMor3
Is it done?

1. Create a new/left Microsoft account (signup.live.com) and use it to sign in to your Windows user profile.
2. Turn on developer mode (Settings → Updates and security → For developers).
3. Install the game, run from the start menu.

Requires Windows 10 version 1909 or later.

O
OneMor3 12.06.22

I created a new account, but I'm not sure if I signed into it in the Xbox app when I launched the game. Before installation, I downloaded all updates for Windows, turned off the real-time protection of the built-in antivirus.
Microsoft store and all xbox apps worked. I also enabled developer mode. I downloaded the repack from Khatab, launched the game through the start panel. I saw the initial loading picture, and after - nothing. After a few seconds, the process with the game in the task manager just disappeared

O
OneMor3 12.06.22

Now I'll try to download the DODI repack as in this video, I hope everything will work out