3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryslan95 12.06.22 10:42 pm

$ Hamachi Theme (Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter)

We unsubscribe here who creates a network in Hamachi.
Here is my hamachi
network Network: Serious Sam HD host
Password:2010
24 Comments
Sort by:
N
Night Hound 12.06.22

But I tried to play with a friend through hamachi with the help of techno gods, but for some reason we didn’t see each other, but in ut3 we were able to connect by entering the IP address. Who knows what to do with this glitch - unsubscribe plzzz.

R
Ryslan95 12.06.22

[F]o[R]s[A]k[E]n_[A]r[C]h[E]r you try to change network connections in the settings
Better go to my network and test Serious Sam

N
Night Hound 12.06.22

What exactly should be changed? And then a friend of well is indicated by a green dot ping - 40, but the subclavian can only be entered by entering IP = (

N
Night Hound 12.06.22

And what time do you come in? And do you have any patch?

R
Ryslan95 12.06.22

And do you have any patch? No!
And what time to come in? Just go to my network!
And what exactly to change something? Go to the settings-> parameters of the network game-> connection speed-> local network!

N
Night Hound 12.06.22

O! Thank you! I don't have time right now, but tomorrow I'll definitely drive =)

R
Ryslan95 12.06.22

[F]o[R]s[A]k[E]n_[A]r[C]h[E]r
how could you play co-op.

s
supesharisutu 12.06.22

My server works without any hamachi there. True, there is a minus - I will create it, but connect ... Steam server, and the game no steam - the result: FIG you gaming. + I have an antivirus patch for cooperative defines as a Trojan X_X

N
Night Hound 12.06.22

Ryslan! There is such a theme called Techno Gods. You put this weight on yourself then hamachi and play co-op with your friends. without any incentive =)

R
Ryslan95 12.06.22

[F]o[R]s[A]k[E]n_[A]r[C]h[E]r
We tried to play co-op with one person, we couldn’t connect either he didn’t have hamachi configured, or I did. Tested TeknoSam .

N
Night Hound 12.06.22

I have the same garbage, but my hamachi is crookedly configured and the game does not see the server, you need to enter the ip, but you can’t do that in the sem =(

R
Ryslan95 12.06.22

You don’t need to play hamachi on hamachi, you need tungle here. I played tungle yesterday. In short, we all play only through tyunugl, it plows 100%

N
Night Hound 12.06.22

What is a tungle? Enlighten the dark

R
Ryslan95 12.06.22

Tunngle is a client program that helps players, while in it, play different games over a kind of local network. Tunngle simulates the connection of different computers into one virtual (pseudo-local) network for playing together.

J
Julian123 12.06.22

people the network is full and I want to play on the network (((

V
Vlad26993 12.06.22

people, the network is full and I want to play on the network (((
The same thing, plz create another thread for another network.

u
ushermark01 12.06.22

Network: Russian Serious Sam HD
Password: 516
I think people are active (created a network today)
I'm waiting for those who want to play on the network, if you knock: 233009729

N
Night Hound 12.06.22

Do you have skype? And then put ICQ in the bastard =(

V
Vlad26993 12.06.22

MOus

s
sk99 12.06.22

give more servers, otherwise they are all full