3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 12.06.22 10:42 pm

Recommend TV

40-43 inches Full HD up to 40 pieces, which one to take, I always took samsa and somehow got used to them, what about this
https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/5c126fd053a83330/43-108-sm- televizor-led-samsung-ue43t5300auxru-cernyj/
a bunch of reviews and articles have neither the time nor the desire to shovel
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podvipodvertov 12.06.22

saa0891
Is it all the same on which TV set to watch Russia24?

s
saa0891 12.06.22

Podvipodvertov I
sympathize that you only show Russia24.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.06.22

saa0891
The best option is to come to the store, see the TVs with your own eyes, so that you can see the difference between them. Your eyes will choose for themselves, and then based on the budget and functions

P
Protocol10 12.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
is an interesting option, I'll have to try it sometime

P
Pirat13666 12.06.22

saa0891
https://www.pult.ru/product/plazmennaya-panel-runco-v50hd
As they say once and for all life.
--
I bought a Pioneer KRP 500A in 2009 and still enjoy super-quality movie viewing. Watched over 2000 movies on it and nothing burned out.

B
BDmitriy 12.06.22

If I don’t care, then take the one you threw off

M
MunchkiN 616 12.06.22

I would pay attention to the LED Philips 43PFS6825 but not as a TV, but as a monitor with a 10 frame rate, but this one is inaccurate and that there should be an auto-tv composite input (but there is none). and finally it depends on the tasks of the TV.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.06.22

Protocol10
I bought both a monitor and a TV. The store is good because you can see the difference in the image

s
saa0891 12.06.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
The best option is to come to the store, see the TVs with your own eyes.
First you need to at least decide which manufacturers and which model is better to take, and then you can go to the store to look, again, it’s not a fact that among the demonstration models there will be something that suits you in terms of price, characteristics and functions, and of course you want to take something normal in terms of price / quality ratio, which is why I created the topic.

01001000 01101001 12.06.22

saa0891
Denis is right! You need to look for yourself. This is the most important thing, then you can read reviews and reviews, look at reliability - they will tell you about marriage there. also, it’s better to go with a flash drive and a laptop, connect it and see how it works on the spot - is everything satisfied. Somewhere the percentage is rather weak, somewhere the brightness is not enough, somewhere the matrix will not suit or the backlight. A good TV set in general today is from 80-100 thousand.
one way or another, it's as lucky (regarding marriage). As for TV, I personally watched LG / Samsung / Philips. If it's just TV, then watch it on the stand (I went around, evaluated, some really hit in the eyes). Decide on a budget. 43 is questionable. Although 50 is not much more.
Look at this model: ED Philips 55PUS7956/60 (they are on sale now. Although after the price increase...). He must have IPS. There are also Skis: 50NANO866PA (maybe less, but hardly. I looked at 55NANO866PA). LG has most IPS.
Also Samsung 9 series (50AU9000 and 55AU9070). So is his fellow Q60T. He has a good black, VA matrix. But the speakers write rather weak. There are models for 43. The budget is normal. I wouldn't recommend TCL.
Channel Pro100tehnika for a review to help. It’s better to check TV on the spot, because noise, backlight, light. The goods are considered technically complex, they can safely refuse to return. Prots from LG told me that they are rather weak, I don’t know - check, take a flash drive with a movie (in general, do everything you need).
Xiaomi you can take a look. Well, you're asking in the wrong place. Try at least techno cuisine, bands.
TVs from Sony still, iron Malaysia, excellent percent, a series of bravia.
And so, take on sales (reviews) the most popular options. And how long he will last, then we're sorry, it's a matter of chance. Warranty 1 year, you can buy up to 2 years from some. Once again - see for yourself in the place which eye is more pleasant. And consider if under the console - input lag and the presence of a game mode. Samsa 9000 series is a good fit. He has a cheap build from Haier, but reviews complain about the quality.

R
RicoChico 12.06.22

For such an amount and a diagonal, you can even choose 4K.