3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garry Anderson 12.06.22 10:42 pm

FPS sags in the second case (Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments)

I played at maximum settings and did not complain, the FPS was around 35-40, but in the second chapter, when you look into the distance, at the rails, the game sags to 14-20 FPS, as soon as you turn in any other direction, everything is stable again. I am very worried about this problem, since the game was very impressive and I really want to go through it. I hope there are those who faced and solved this problem.
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fucked..on 12.06.22

GarryAnderson</<br /> Because there is fog (transparent textures), remove anti-aliasing in the nvidia settings - transparency is off.
And everything will be zaebok. Because the setting is resource-intensive.

F
Fucked..on 12.06.22

SkyraX
I think everything is OK, so the video is weak. Have you seen anything similar in other games? Anisotropic filtering is responsible for the rendering distance, so if anything.

S
SkyraX 12.06.22

is weak on the video? lol? she what nada titan sli?

F
Fucked..on 12.06.22

SkyraX
Turn down the settings as usual. Do you already write here, titanium slide? lol are you?

S
SkyraX 12.06.22

lol in your head

S
SkyraX 12.06.22

shkolota who answers like that, lol

F
Fucked..on 12.06.22

mudilo

s
sky game 12.06.22

The engine in the game is UE3, and in terms of FPS it’s like it’s already UE4, even in the settings it doesn’t help much, the screen resolution doesn’t really affect either, more precisely it affects a little, but still you can’t raise it to a smooth FPS. The developers scored on optimization.

M
Max P 12.06.22

SkyGame Post-
processing reduces fps the most, the rest of the settings do not affect the performance in the game at all.
Spoiler
Indeed, the developers scored a bolt on optimization, but since the gameplay is unhurried, then 50-55 fps is enough.
And of course, do not forget to prescribe -nosettingslimit -dx9 in the shortcut after the space, this significantly increases the fps.