3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry1337 12.06.22 10:42 pm

Bug: Pirate Rank Up (Far Cry 6)

Who faced how to solve? When turning the camera, this bug appeared in the prologue, but now after completing a couple of quests it is constantly / Unable to pass: d Thanks in advance!

14 Comments
Sort by:
C
Caserad 12.06.22

I didn’t encounter this, everything plays perfectly, there were no bugs, with the exception of one, one task was not completed, but after I killed myself, the game loaded the checkpoint and moved on.
I have an assumption, maybe you can delete the folder with the game settings, just remember to pull out the save if they are there, and after starting the game, set the settings, exit and paste your saves back, try as an option.
And in general, your screenshots, what's with the graphics in general? such a feeling that the video card is burned and causes various distortion artifacts and bugs.

a
airstorm 12.06.22

Dmitriy1337
This is a very rare bug that has absolutely nothing to do with pirates. You can even find a discussion of this bug on reddit, back in early November last year. The last time I saw a post about him was in March of this year. Unfortunately, the Yupiks never fixed this bug.

A
AliBog92 12.06.22

Guys advise in a brotherly way how to remove this fucking bug! And then yesterday I bought the game 3 hours downloaded! Played for 5 minutes and this garbage began! Everything is set clearly, double-checked Files all the rules. I also changed the settings of the game and the vidyuhi, rebooted the computer, nothing helped! My game runs smoothly with no freezes on ultra settings! Video card rtx 2060! Looking forward to someone's help!!!

M
Marsj 12.06.22

Lorem ipsum is classic fish text (conditional, often nonsensical placeholder text inserted into a page layout).

D
Dmitry1337 12.06.22

airstorm
if it's not difficult, can you send a link? to the post) and is it connected somehow with the version of the system?

D
Dmitry1337 12.06.22

Marsj
Yes, and it appears constantly when you turn the mouse)

D
Dmitry1337 12.06.22

Kazerad is
funny: D after passing 10% of the game in the morning, the game simply could not load the save: d I didn’t replay xD

D
Dmitry1337 12.06.22

Kazerad
My Systems Win 10 ver 1909 64 bit Amd Ryzen 5 2600x GTX 1660 Ram 16 GB mmm 2 HDD 1 SSD

D
Dmitry1337 12.06.22

Kazerad
It seems to me that the point is precisely in the version of the system, maybe I still have a stripped-down Directx12 in it because of this such jokes :)

a
airstorm 12.06.22

Dmitriy1337 Link
to the reddit page where I read about this bug last year? It's unlikely... But try google "Lorem ipsum" . This name stuck in my memory back then, that's why in March of this year I paid attention at some forum. But to the question
Dmitriy1337 wrote:
is it connected somehow with the version of the system?
I answer: it is quite possible! The game is one of those that is not friendly with the old ones. Upgrade to 21H2, if necessary, then go through the activator;)

m
m01533nk0 12.06.22

they write it is necessary to disable in the control panel nvidia image sharpening

C
Caserad 12.06.22

Dmitriy1337
I have almost exactly the same computer, according to the characteristics, the same vidyuha, but the Win 11 system with the latest updates, maybe this is all crap, I repeat, the game works fine for me, on ultras, it has already captured 1 area entirely, but the game is already I’m very tired, and there’s still going to go on and on, I declare with all responsibility that this is the most uninteresting, slow, boring part, so you won’t lose much if you don’t play it.
I went through the previous parts in a swamp, 100%, quickly, moderately interesting, and without lgbt rubbish.

01001000 01101001 12.06.22

I think, especially for pirates, the RESERVE of saves is relevant, which I do myself, because I have already lost game saves on pirates, it’s trite due to a power outage, and so, for the author, there is another reason.

p
pervosid 12.06.22

In the nvidia panel and the properties of the shortcut, dig.