3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 12.06.22 10:42 pm

The task Consent of Tilos (become a warrior of the bers). (Elex 2)

In short, here's the problem. Tilos had Sid as his apprentice. I came to take consent from Tilos in order to become a warrior from a collective farmer, but I met Sid with a broom first in the house. He gave me 400 Baku coins (why?) and dumped me into the sunset. Tilos immediately says that I am a goat and brought a thief to the house. There was a task Find Sid. I flew to the Outcasts along the Marker. I talked to the bartender - he told me to rob Sid's house. There was a small yellow search area. I screwed everything up - there is a barracks. Scammed the whole city! A couple of NPCs had "where is Sid" dialogue branches. But he's nowhere! There is a clue in the house in the description. I found a drawing of a monkey next to his house with rats, a chest shmonal, collected everything. There is nothing. Where is the sid or trigger which is on. next quest? The point of playing is lost.
ps the same bugged canoe with the quest Nursery (there I picked up the quest while I was looking for this Sid chmoshnik). In a conversation with a scammer, I went through everything from good to killing him. The nursery quest failed, but the quest to give credit to the pi ** scammer. WTF??!!
13 Comments
Sort by:
r
raspisnoy1 12.06.22

Googled a YouTube video of him lying dead in his rat house with the Outcasts. But his carcass is not there! And rebooted and slept, and just didn’t do anything. This thieving creature evaporated. Maybe there is a cheat (how to get berserk magic) ?? Or describe step by step how YOU completed this quest! All this fuss is only because of magic. Otherwise, I would have just scored and not soared. But without this bastard, the game sailed. ((

D
DarkDestr 12.06.22

in general, I persuaded the sid not to attack Marvin and I didn’t see the sid anymore.

If you kill Marvin, Sid will give you 400 shards and the outlaw faction will be more favorable to you when you encounter them later in the game.
-He gave me 400 Baku (why?) That's the answer why.
Now in the walkthroughs, look for what's next. Usually, quest NPCs do not disappear. I went through version 1. No bugs in quests.

r
raspisnoy1 12.06.22

DarkDestr
Yes, everything is already ... the passage for bers sailed for me. I went too far. I rolled back before the Rat signed up for them. I'll have to go to Alba.
And according to the quest, it was like this. I was just looking for a student of Tilos. I flew along the marker and met the wrong one at first. Or maybe he shot Marvin from the air!? I remember when I arrived at the marker, the landing site was teeming with red dots, I put out all of them without really worrying (whoever I was there x / s). As soon as I landed, I met Sid, and after circling around the area, I remember lying around some type with junk nearby.
In short, the quest was not developed to the end and I got. But how bl. could I have been allowed to fail Marvin??! Goats! I tried to solve the problem. Quietly at night I shot in the house of Tilos Sid, but this dog just lost consciousness. But Marvin left. I give the developers a standing ovation.
By the way. While I was googling the prablu, I came across the same prabla from the Albs .... there people hung on a certain quest and the rollback did not help. Now I'm thinking ... will I catch the same bucket with the Albs. Ppc. Not only did the GG f*ck from the second Gothic, but also the gonorrhea was developed and not cured for decades. They will burn in hell for this.

D
DarkDestr 12.06.22

raspisnoy1
I made sure that there was access to the bers faction at the beginning. Then I got access to marcon. and completed access to clerics. As a result, I chose clerics and albs.
The Albs had a glitch, the robots hung up (they stood in one place). This was nonsense in general. It was even easier. The only bug that caught it was when you completed the quest.

r
raspisnoy1 12.06.22

DarkDestr
you probably think right, by the way I thought that the bug arose due to the fact that I was too carried away by the bers quest line. Level 27, but I haven’t finished chapter 1 yet and I forgot about my base at all. Maybe because I was flying too far forward. I'll check by the way. I'll go to other factions.

D
DarkDestr 12.06.22

raspisnoy1 lvl
27 is very small). when I finished the first chapter I already had half a thousand somewhere. All quests before accepting joining the clan were completed. Including side ones). I delayed joining the clan for a long time).

With each new chapter, the mobs are updated. Therefore, I cleared the entire map of mobs without entering the clans. When I joined the clan. Their gear was not relevant for me, except for the top armor of the clerics.

r
raspisnoy1 12.06.22

DarkDestr is
understandable... anyway, I think I broke something myself or some script didn't work.
mobs by the way respawn in some places and so... I jumped into an ALREADY open teleport and got ambushed, and I already cleared everything there.

D
DarkDestr 12.06.22

raspisnoy1
Usually like with gothic a new chapter of a new rep.

r
raspisnoy1 12.06.22

DarkDestr
I have the last patch... near the coast there is a lighthouse-near the domes with bandits (there is a parking lot there-I periodically (when I sleep) fly and farm Elex from high-level Molochs, etc. they respawn all the time.

D
DarkDestr 12.06.22

raspisnoy1
You can check the rep by farming golems. On the map, look in the inte they were there for 7-8 pieces. I checked, I didn’t respawn. I advise) there is a class).

s
sm1ly 09.07.22

raspisnoy1
and I found how to get through. fat rat. there is a note in it))) in the sid's house

r
raspisnoy1 03.09.22

sm1ly sorry ..
I finished a long time ago .. maybe your post will come in handy, or maybe not. I looted everything and all the rats too. Maybe which one fell out of the texture? x / s, but ATP for the future (although the game is not playable at all ... the first part does not even pull the second time, but it was more interesting there).

D
DarkDestr 09.10.22

raspisnoy1
I liked the first one more, I went through part 4.2 of the bugs, I didn’t meet the old one, not to extinguish anyone and took all the quests. Therefore, everything went perfectly and version 1.0.