3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gena Gaiduk 12.06.22 11:12 pm

AA. Archer build for a party with a tank. (Neverwinter Nights)

Tell me the build for the archer through AA. Let's go with a friend. He will be a tank.
Well, or sketch out an RDD build to help the tank.
Only in more detail. And then I'm a noob noob, absolutely.

Thanks a lot, everyone.
Spoiler if anyone is still alive.
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 12.06.22

Gena Gaiduk
I don't know what "AA" is... But as I understand it, the problem is in creating a suitable character... I don't know what the difficulty is to figure it out on your own? I remember the first time I played NWN, there was no Internet yet, and I managed to figure it out and create a normal character. At what in the game itself, when creating a character, everything is signed in detail and even in numbers (if you have a Russian version of the game). In NWN, everything is not as difficult as, for example, in Pathfinder Kingmaker (although you can figure it out there too). When creating a character in NWN, just when distributing points, you first look at the default options, how the computer scatters everything, and after that you change it for yourself. For an archer, of course, the Ranger (pathfinder) class is more suitable, the main parameter for shooting is dexterity, well, there are all sorts of skills purely for shooting - there are plenty to choose from.
In general, now the Internet is full of all sorts of articles and guides on this game, you can find anything you want there.

r
requiemmm 12.06.22

The tank needs a healer, that's all. The tank in dnd is not a helpless canned food, unlike the MMO, it will fill up everyone under the heal and buffs. And the archer in Dnd is one of the weakest classes, AA or not. You have to buy arrows, you have to carry arrows, there is no accuracy, a melee shot provokes an attack, and there is practically no damage. A few fireballs don't make the difference.