3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CrazyNeadykvat 12.06.22 11:12 pm

CPU related crash (Mount Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Good day to all, I bought a game today, and it crashes after 3 minutes of playing for various reasons, where the GPU always appears. I set the settings to the very minimum + I have 8 gigs of RAM. I climbed a lot of things on the Internet, I didn’t find anything, so I came to you for advice, thanks in advance for your time! Typo in GPU name*
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 12.06.22

CrazyNeadykvat
I can only sympathize with you, the details of the problem are just fine.

In general, well, zero information, where are all the pieces of iron, where is infa about Windows.

C
CrazyNeadykvat 12.06.22

GTx 1050

C
CrazyNeadykvat 12.06.22

Error Example

S
SonyK_2 12.06.22

CrazyNeadykvat
CrazyNeadykvat wrote:
...the game crashes after 3 minutes for various reasons, where the CPU always appears...
Strange, it looks more like a GPU on the screen.
Spoiler
CPU - main processor (CPU), GPU - graphics (GPU). Except for those cases when the main processor is also a graphics processor (APU), using the integrated video core - the i5-7300HQ is just that.
...Gtx 1050
Does the game actually run on it? - given that the CPU is from the "Mobile" segment (correctly understood that this is a laptop?) and it is with a "plug-in", it can try to start on it too. Then part of the RAM will be used as video memory and, for example, if it is not enough, there may be problems loading textures. Try to go to the nVidia control panel and force the 1050 to be the main video adapter.
Also, as an option - the textures do not have time to load from the disk on which the game is installed. He is OK? - the technical condition can be checked with special programs.
Example:
Either something is wrong with the game files - in the game launcher, start checking their integrity.

C
CrazyNeadykvat 12.06.22

This is some kind of nonsense. I describe everything from the very beginning.
As soon as I entered the game for the first time, I immediately went to the settings, I looked there was my video card and GPU ~ 1500 out of 4096, went into the performance test, everything was fine, 100 fps, I even set the settings to medium, although I could think higher. Then he started to play and started crashing. Later I clambered everything I could, I didn’t find anything, I demolished Windows, usually I have such a panacea for all cases, but it didn’t help. Saw SonyK's answer. Yes, there was a typo there we are talking about the GPU, not the CPU. I went into the control panel and did as you said.

According to the advice on the Internet, I did it like this

I went into the game ..... and you know what, it doesn’t crash, with one caveat micro friezes and a terrible picture, I think something is wrong, I went into the settings, and there Intel, think, I force the video card to work, and I installed intel, as a result, I get warnings so that I do not exceed the allowable GPU, there were ~ 1500 out of 128, there were warnings, but the game does not crash. I put a video card in the game, the picture is class, nothing lags, but again it crashes. I'm shocked...

S
SonyK_2 12.06.22

CrazyNeadykvat CrazyNeadykvat
wrote:
...demolished Windows, usually I have such a panacea for all cases, but it didn't help...
some specific game is superfluous. Reinstallation of software / games is done from under the OS, with the complete removal of "tails" from the system - files / folders / entries in the registry. If the system is installed on an SSD, frequent reinstallation of the OS will reduce the life of the disk - especially if it is small and has a large number of bits per memory cell (the overwrite resource is reduced).
... I force the video card to work, but put intel ...
Is there an option in BIOS / UEFI to force disable the video core of the processor so that only the video card works?

D
DANIIL770 26.07.22

Always loads the processor at any settings, i5 9600k vidyuha 2070super 16 RAM, what should I do?