3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Origami NY 30.06.22 09:14 pm

Lenovo legion 5 pro strange error

Hello forumites. I found an excellent Lenovo Legion 5 pro with rtx 3060 140w from the seller. Everything is fine, the seller says that the laptop is new and that's how it looks, but there is no Windows and when the seller turns it on, an error pops up. Such as in the photo. Sold claims that this is due to the fact that there is no Windows, and that if you install it, then everything will be fine. Is it true?

4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 30.06.22

Origami NY
Well, the screenshot just indicates that there is no Windows, and you need to install it! but you won’t know if the video card works there, so it’s better not to buy until it installs Windows, and you yourself won’t see that it works!

O
Origami NY 30.06.22

Kartonkratos
Of course we will install Windows. So you should not be afraid of this error, is there anything like that there?

K
Kartonkratos 30.06.22

Origami NY
Well, in principle, yes! but as I wrote above, when Windows is installed, so that you check it for performance together with the seller, you will see that the temperatures are adequate! drive in different programs that load the video card and processor to the fullest to see how the laptop behaves under load!.

O
Origami NY 09.07.22

Kartonkratos Tell me
the best programs for this plz. Like 3dMark?