3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
...Bad Dog... 30.06.22 09:14 pm

Question about Kratos (God of War 3)

I noticed on the screenshots that GG has a huge scar with stitches on his stomach,
and therefore I have a question, did they rip his belly open?
Waiting for an answer
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
mumby 30.06.22

>and so I have a question, did they rip his belly open?

Ugums, Zeus pierced him with the sword of Olympus at the beginning of the second part, thereby depriving Kratos of the power of a god.

...Bad Dog... 30.06.22

thx, didn't know)

M
MetalObsidian 30.06.22

Mumby

But he has some strength left..........we see how he performs violently brutal murders.............forces are restored........ ...............

P
Patrikstar666 30.06.22

Mr Nukem, he has lost the power of a god.
and the power you're talking about is the "good" power of Athena... that "entered" Kratos when he opened Pandora's box in GoW 1 to kill Ares.

M
MetalObsidian 30.06.22

Kratos will always remain the most brutal man in the history of video games, his revenge is above all, and worries, and requests for help, he does not care ...... He has a goal: to take revenge on Zeus and he will fulfill it, despite the damage , left behind by fierce battles.......Kratos is the best and no one can replace him, he kills everyone who gets in his way, regardless of the reason or any reason.........

C
Cwim 30.06.22

I wonder who will win Kratos VS Deimos

k
kratoss1998 30.06.22

and as for strength, I think so, the strength of Athena, even after Zeus pierced him, remained and she became active again.

C
Cwim 30.06.22

I think the same

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 30.06.22

NeroDMK, in the PSP version, they smashed their sides, in fact they are equal in strength, with the only difference being that Kratos has the power of Hope

A
Archangel 30.06.22

Zeus pierced him with the sword of Olympus at the beginning of the second part, thereby depriving Kratos of the power of the god
Yes, that's right.

C
Cwim 30.06.22

Well, then kratos him in 2 in revenge

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 30.06.22

In fact, Kratos lost the power of a god even before that - when he touched the Blade of Olympus, even then he lost his powers. Zeus just finished him off. But he could not deprive Kratos of the last power - Hope, which led him all this time.

C
Cwim 30.06.22

Something got us 2))

S
Spartanex 30.06.22

PEOPLE please explain to me, Kratos has the power of God, namely physical strength, so they say, but in the second part he lost all his strength, and then he received the power of the titan from Prometheus, ng the power of the titan is not so strong to kill all the Gods and then continue to be considered god of war. Or has his strength been restored, and now he has the enormous physical strength of God? Ie the power of Prometheus (titan) and the power of God? Plus the strength of Athena? I saw in many videos they say that he is SO STRONG THAT THERE IS NO ONE STRONGER AT ALL, but does he not only have the strength of a titan or did he return them somehow? (divine physical)