3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 30.06.22 09:14 pm

Corner of Diabloman (Diablo 2)

Explain to me, Blizzard is not all at home?

Diablo 2 would be enough for a normal person for half a life. The second half of life up to 60 years, one could
live in Diablo 3. Given how much time it takes for all this.
And what they did:
1. Released Diablo 2 remaster.
2. At first they said that Diablo Immortal would not be released on PC. Now they have some kind of open beta testing there.
3. Diablo 4 will be released in 2023.
Damn it, most people here haven't started in Diablo 3 yet.
4. I generally keep quiet about Steam, it seems that a clone of Diablo comes out once a week, only a very crippled one.

What do they have there? All stupidly play, play and play?))) Do they even go to work for example?
And then it will be like this in general: born > registered in diablos > played > 70+ years died.
29 Comments
Sort by:
n
no analogues 30.06.22

Everything is so. Only you need to die before you pull on the crabs3.

D
Doberman 30.06.22

Like if banned for codes

p
pirya 30.06.22

BAD666
The close ones are not the same anymore - everything is savvy under the economic engine and the race for the new, to be in a trend, to be cooler than others, etc.
And in fact, what we have is a bunch of running bots, some are banned, some continue to run. In d3 - in general, players create cheat gear and no one does anything with it.

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.06.22

BAD666
and what's wrong - so far there is one 2nd diablo. Well, a remaster, yes - it's so unrealistic to gamble at 42" at 800 by 600, even if you are a firk))
Immortal is some kind of another Asian MMO that looks less like d2 than Grim Down.

F
FludoTron 30.06.22

BAD666 Was
10 years too short to play d3? ) Her golden time is gone, vanilla before RoS and the first two patches after were good, but now it's a completely different game, which doesn't even make sense to touch

S
Shomron 30.06.22

I play the 1st Diablo with pleasure. But in the 2nd, I killed myself a couple of dozen times about Durian. I went to the fan site of the game. not a clairvoyant to know that I need maxed out antifreeze. And the disk with this nonsense flew away from the balcony of the 5th floor quite far.))))

n
ninada 30.06.22

pirya wrote: a
lot of running bots
Now stand-up bots are gaining relevance. I saw in D2R there are magpies, they distribute ench and along the way they advertise sites that are often not related to the devil 2, and sometimes even advertise accounts on tiktok and other instagrams.

3m3m 30.06.22

Sweety_Mustard
na 39 igrau v okne, vse 4otko

n
ninada 30.06.22

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
even if you are a firk
you underestimate him

D
Doberman 30.06.22

ninada
Interesting bots, progressive.
Our bots have been whining and writing something about thunderstorms and pvp on forums about bots in other places for the second decade. More about hikha, he is probably its author.

B
B0ND 30.06.22

BAD666
For 20 years there have been convenient editors for unpacked game files, as well as Plugy mods for the convenience of a comfortable game that do not affect the main content.
You spend half a day playing with the minimum / maximum values ​​​​of prefix suffixes, damage indicators, armor, balancing skills, characteristics, mobs, drop chance,% experience, etc. All parameters can be easily changed there in semi-excel format, AFJ Sheet Edit 0.61b .. For example, to make a perfect patch in it (so that only perf gear falls and gathers into runes), it only takes 2-3 hours to go through all the suffixes, prefixes and min / max indicators of skill armor and parameters on all gear and sets.
And you make the game the way you want, even with four golems and Momomaha's helmet. Calculate just % experience on anihas and drop chances so that you can collect all you want a complete collection of gear (this is very convenient in PlugY) and max a few enchantments up to 99 in a couple of months.
By the way, it’s not at all necessary to stupidly increase all the parameters in order to spit and score, you take and change the game in such a way that the entire volume of personal zadrot fantasies is realized as much as possible in a month or three (or as long as you need). And then you don't have to beat out a perfect tomb river by the age of 98.
And in this way, you will get much more pleasure by playing on this server, which is screwed up by an egghead admin.

n
no analogues 30.06.22

How are you not on fire? Just like then, with Magimmuns and wigs))

B
B0ND 30.06.22

Yeah, it was the case) Just the moment when 5 years ago nostalgia covered me and I wanted to run somewhere the old fashioned way. I was looking for an adequate pirate with little online, and came here like a fool .. Although I even remembered that something was wrong on the rubatel. One day was enough to figure out what's what and dump in horror.
It is not difficult to imagine how many potential players have gone through this mess in the same way.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 30.06.22

BAD666 Damn
it, most of our people haven't started in Diablo 3 yet.
+

[
[_JENKA_] 30.06.22

I'm waiting for d2r to appear on pg with a low drop and seasons of 4 years. with the inability to make more windows. people will pull up to play, not trade for real..

n
no analogues 30.06.22

Dreamer, you called me...

S
Saigakov3 30.06.22

D3 for children rattle d2r just started and immediately the clones fell down. I went to rest without an Internet in a single for forty died at 68 then at 77 lvl and still went through one-element lightning! At 83 lvl. And you know what??? The keys are pouring, which means that he fell ahead. In short, I wanted to say if diablo then lod if the server is this one. point

p
partido 30.06.22

Saigakov3
I went to rest without an Internet in a single forty died at 68 then at 77 lvl and still went through one-element lightning! At 83 lvl.
I take it you played softcore?
how many ppl?
additionally did not farm? only moving from location to location from left to right?

B
BAD666 09.07.22

I have read the comments so far.
In general:
1. In fact, yes, Blizzard, because of their success, has hit the creation of a bunch of new games so much that, in fact, they will not bring anything.
One D2 they had so successful and Warcraft 3. So they improve the Warcraft engine for Diablo.
They started to finish Diablo 3 only at the end of 2019. Just think about it! This game is only now playable. And it's been 10 years already.
2. Diablo 2 remaster. Judging by d3, they will smack it with their patches for another 7 years, until people leave there. Here's how we did it, that's how we did it. But how long will they patch it there... ehh...
3. And the rest of the bunch of new Diabl that they will release. They will be on the same D3 engine. What for????? If people say that D3 itself has become a failure.
The point in general is to improve graphics and accumulation over time. We will get just a bunch of 2022 garbage from 4 games. And all the gear will be garbage in 2022.
Well, it's a fact that they are duping gear in D3 and bringing ladder improvements to the non-ladder. In short, insanity.
But I play for myself and I generally like what is there and it doesn’t seem to be needed anymore. It's their business.

J
Jovie Jov 09.07.22

BAD666 wrote:
Diablo 2 would be enough for a normal person for half his life. The second half of his life up to 60 years, he gave half of his life
to diablo 2. Now we are sitting waiting for the firm to drink d2r on PG (and preferably with PG settings to carry wigs there , pumping chara because of 1str and all that), so that you could at least live up to 60 :| True, you will still need to change your 775 socket with 2 gigabytes to a normal Peck and replace the 17th monik and there will be a kaef.