3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
good baron 30.06.22 09:14 pm

The game does not create a profile (BlackSite: Area 51)

I have the New Disk version and for some reason the game doesn't create a profile so I can't save. Who knows why it does not save please write !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
7 Comments
Sort by:
e
elVRACH 30.06.22

If still relevant, then you need to do this: remove the installed game with some kind of "smart" uninstaller, so that all registry keys, files in Documents and Settings, etc. are deleted, reinstall the game, then patch, disconnect from the Internet, start the game and after installation firewood protection star force reboot. It is important that at the time of the reboot there is no Internet connection. Then start the game and you can create a profile. All. It worked for me on faces. versions.

g
good baron 30.06.22

Yes, thanks now everything plows normally, I liked the game very much!

R
RoBo-GRAY 30.06.22

My profile is not created either, and when you start a new game, how does the download go, the game crashes ... the game is a pirate, can I somehow solve this problem ????

4NaTaS 30.06.22

It's easy to solve the problem, I solved it like this - I downloaded the save file, uploaded it to the game folder in Appdata, the file was called Blacksite Checkpoint.[Profile name].BlacksiteSaveGame, instead of the profile name I wrote my nickname, I created a profile with that name in the game and the saves started working .. .

A
Alex Side 30.06.22

GoodBaron
Do you have a live profile?

A
Alex Side 30.06.22

GoodBaron
Do you have a live profile?

s
sergey199420 30.06.22

the original profile does not need to be deleted simply, and if it is deleted, then it is impossible to create a profile - downloaded the repack from the mechanics