3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demonakor 30.06.22 09:14 pm

Amazing vs Web of Shadows (The Amazing Spider-Man)

A topic for comparing Amazing Spider-Man with similar games like Spider-Man: Web of Shadows or Prototype
PS: there are many similar games, so feel free to suggest your own.
9 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zelensky 30.06.22

Why, soon to school, it would be better to prepare.

B
BoxxyBabe 30.06.22

Ricko IceMan
delivered :D but in general it's sad, because I also need to get ready for school

R
Richards 30.06.22

In my opinion, it’s even better than the web of shadows, but both are good in terms of interest, I haven’t got far in Steam yet, I downloaded it and reached which mission and further when I turn on the game it writes about the license, but I would love to buy, finally a toy excellent, here SD was here it is mega ug.

A
Aips95 30.06.22

I liked Web of shadows more with the plot and bosses + crimes respawn on the streets, in ASM after they pass the city is empty. If only the combat, stealth and dash were stuffed into the web of shadows, then generally sweetie would have turned out. And prototype, by the way, looks more like WOS.

D
Daniel0D 30.06.22

I liked both games

r
rolexer 30.06.22

Web of Shadows definitely wins! There is THEIR OWN combat system, with the black and red suits having their own strikes and special moves, the plot in which you can take the dark side FOR THE TIME and yes, as mentioned earlier, "spawning" crimes (although these crimes are diverse in Ultimate Spider-Man). And besides, a prototype was born from the Web of Shadows, and this can be added as a plus!
But I also liked this game, albeit in places and crookedly.

K
Kol55 30.06.22

Ricko IceMan
And you're already prepared, I see.

B
Big B Wolf 30.06.22

That's just the same new (Amazing) - full of feces!
Web ov Shadows is a million times cooler: There are two combat modes, two suits.
But the main feature is variability. Several endings - we can be a super-hero, or we can go to the dark side and become the king of symbionts. And Spidey also has 2 cool chicks there - Black Cat and M-jay - each for an ending. Looks like places on the prototype, but came out earlier!
So, in my opinion, Web of Shadows is the coolest game about a spider, a real masterpiece. Here you have a serious cool plot, and a moral choice and the most choosy spider in history. One of my favorite games.
And here is a new one - *** cal. Do not even compare!

D
DRAgoPayras 30.06.22

Aips95
In Web of shadows, top combat, stealth, yes, you need a jerk, why? The somersault is enough.