3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 30.06.22 09:34 pm

Do I need to hire a second Hero (Eador. Masters of the Broken World)

Didn't find any info anywhere. Is it worth it to spray on the second G. if I play the campaign! Tell the players. Chose Mage. I'm pulling all right.
3 Comments
Sort by:
r
raspisnoy1 30.06.22

Already sprayed.)) The question remains, and which of the two will be transferred to the next fragment? And how much will it cost me?

m
mifora 30.06.22

on each shard, it seemed like there used to be a new hero to hire, did something change?

r
raspisnoy1 30.06.22

mifora
it is not necessary to hire a new one - the main thing is that there is enough astral energy. Now I'm just figuring out how to break astral energy in the astral in the cheat engine. Through the HEX editor, it is hemorrhagic, and the cheat engine immediately found a whole 4 bytes of 6 values, but the screening no longer finds anything. After the first fragment, I have 100 a / e, and the GG needs to be transferred with all the gear 4500!. Now I understand and try to break. My question above disappeared when I finished the first fragment - You can transfer one with all the experience and gear, and undress the second one (I can’t check two at once), but nuna a / e. Something like this.