3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kant_7 30.06.22 09:34 pm

Repacks not installing (Forza Horizon 4)

people, help, who that will prompt!!!!
I downloaded a lot of different repacks, but none of them were installed.
once only until the reinstallation of the species, it was installed from the Mechanics. but I can not find this repack again.
I have already changed different windows, both with protection and without protection. with and without the Xbox and the store.
not a single Windows, not a single version from different repackers was installed.
explain what is wrong and give clear instructions.
I use Windows. 10 64 bits.
huge thx to all!!!!!!!!!!
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawaii 30.06.22

I'm certainly not a wang, but maybe the build is too new for a pirate game! because the build is also taken into account!

k
kant_7 30.06.22

I don't know what a build is.
The motherboard is quite old, on socket 1155. Yes, and I wrote that once it turned out to install and ride for several seasons. then there was a repack from Mechanics. but I do not remember which Windows (which assembly).
I have about 20 different assemblies of 10 64 bits for experiments.
I periodically reinstall, as there are some glitches.

L
Lelik_mc_kawaii 30.06.22

kant_7

Read
BUILD

k
kant_7 30.06.22

Lelik_mc_kawai
so I already had a repack from Mechanics.
build means nothing to do with it.
nothing has changed on the computer. all software is the same as it was.

L
Lelik_mc_kawaii 30.06.22

kant_7
Time is running out, Windows loves self-updating,
you might have downloaded the wrong build!

S
Salyarych 30.06.22

kant_7
Your game is not installed or does not start?
If the first, then maybe the fact is that there is not enough memory on the disk? The account name must also be in Latin. At what point does the installation stop? What message does it say why the installation stopped?

If the second. Near the launch, click on the lens (search). In the line you write WINVER, press enter.
A window like this will pop up.

Here the required entry is (OS Build *****).
And now we are looking at the system requirements for the game (I have a license, so the screen is from the MS store).

The main thing here is the inscription OS.
If everything fits, and your version is higher than required, but there are still problems with the game, then you go to the torrent page from where you downloaded the repack. Looking for a description for a repack. If the person who uploaded the torrent file is not lazy, he had to indicate under which version of Windows, under which assembly, the game is being installed. Read the comments under the repack, maybe someone also had such difficulties.
If you find under which build and version the repack is being installed, then download the necessary Windows or update pack, maybe even where you can find the rollback point.

They are pirates, they are made for a certain version. Especially Forza games.

It is easier to buy a license, especially since it does not cost much.

T
Tdante 30.06.22

Maybe offtopic, but still ...
I'm for the license. This game is worth buying. Like the previous one... and the previous one. Plus, online activities and a joint ride will add to your joy. And all the hassle with the installation, compatibility will be gone. Plus updates, new machines without reinstallation.

k
kant_7 30.06.22

Salarych
has no money to buy. And yes, they are not that cheap either. even the key costs a lot. I live in Ukraine.
so the financial part is gone.
I already wrote above that I had this game and I skated for several seasons. then specific glitches began on Windows and I reinstalled it on another one. I have about 20 of these assemblies from different authors.
and what then stood, I do not remember. so I reinstall one by one, then download a lot of different repacks (of course, I first read for which assembly and what requirements are needed) and try to install.
Constant crashes during installation. different repacks different files (in the window of refusal to continue unpacking) missing in the package indicate. not the same, but always different.
again I reinstall another Windows, again I download different assemblies of repacks and everything is new.
several times Khatab's repacks simply stopped being unpacked. here, they stupidly stopped, and that's it.
I tried to start the installation again, it stops again. and even in different places.
then (for example) 24% and brake. then 65% and brake. then 15% and brake. some obsession.

I had a similar experience with GRID 2019. Then I also downloaded a lot of repacks and none went.
then I tried to demolish uTorrent and run Torrent WEB.
The game installed immediately after downloading. I also tried to get help on the forum, but not a single piece of advice helped. for some reason he decided to change the torrents from one to another. and then it worked.
Now I already downloaded different torrents. the result is the same. WEB Torrent has a recheck function. rechecked the integrity of the files. all OK.
BUT ......... when installing - a window and there is not enough of this or that ......
just some kind of kapets.

k
kant_7 30.06.22

some weird people on the site. ask for help, put minuses. just savages.

k
kant_7 30.06.22

Tdante
I am also for the license. when there is money to buy.
pirates are therefore in our space and in use, that not everyone has the opportunity to spend 1000 hryvnias.
There are different offers with different prices. but many do not bear responsibility, since it is sent by mail, and not in person.
threw mass. and losing money, although not so big (this is for someone like it), is very reluctant.

k
kant_7 30.06.22

Salyarych
everything is written in Latin. I know that there are problems with Cyrillic.
I install on almost free ssd. total free about 200 GB.
RAM - 16 GB (you're talking about memory, maybe about this one). i7 2600.
GTX 1650 Gaming.
what else does this game need? I don't understand.

k
kant_7 30.06.22

Salyarych , by
the way, I opened the topic on the GRID 2019 subscription - "it's impossible to start the game."
There I inserted a couple of screenshots about the problem. you can see. the essence is the same - a crash when unpacking the game files.