3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
German_Ponomarenko 30.06.22 09:34 pm

Launcher issue (Dragon Age: Origins)

Good evening friends! Help me solve the following problem: I downloaded the game, went half way, but, having launched the game at one fine moment, the "play" and "delete" buttons on the launcher stopped being pressed, and the computer stopped seeing the game. I have already read a lot of tips on the forums, but I haven’t seen anything like it, and attempts to fix something didn’t succeed ... I don’t want to delete the game and download it again, because half of the game has already been completed and I really want to go to the end and find out what it is will be with this development of events! Help me please!
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
RPOCLABB 30.06.22

Try in the game folder to see if there is a launch file there, if there is a launch from the root, or check the integrity.
If there is no executable file, it is possible that the antivirus ate it, in this case it depends on which one you have.

Taking into account the unwillingness to reinstall the game [Although there it seems that the save files are located at the address: My Documents / Bioware / DragonAge and they can simply be transferred somewhere before deleting] other clues are unlikely to be given.

A
Andrei YP 30.06.22

German_Ponomarenko
You can completely delete the game profile from drive C, but before that you need to copy the save files themselves somewhere without settings. Then start the game, check, reconfigure and copy back the save.

G
German_Ponomarenko 30.06.22

Thanks RPOCLABB
!

G
German_Ponomarenko 30.06.22

Andrew YP
Thank you!