3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shaitan4 30.06.22 09:34 pm

Bethesda.net error code 3:0:5 (Fallout 76)

HELP!!! Hello. I have such a problem. After transferring the game from Arbor to Steam, it appeared on Steam. Uploaded. I launch in Steam - it starts. But when logging into the game itself, an error occurs: When logging into a Bethesda.net account, the error code is 3:0:562949953421327. I understand that for some reason the game is trying to connect not through Steam, but through the Arbor or something else? What to do ? I wrote to Arbor but they are trying to send me to the Anti-Virus which I do not have and to the Firewall which I have disabled. And they also refer to the Router. What a complete nonsense of a madman. There is nothing on the Internet for my error code. I play other online games, including through Steam, there are no problems. Previously, when I played the game through the Arbor launcher, everything was fine.

21 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 30.06.22

Shaitan4 wrote:
so how are you doing?
I didn't set up anything at all. As in the gazebo launcher, and in the incentive, everything works. Regarding the correct task of port forwarding, you need to look at the manual for the router. But in general, if forwarding from the inside out, then the ports that were indicated on the site are external. And in this case, everything should be internal. That is, I suspect that 65535 must be specified for the LAN host port. In general, you need to smoke the manual.