3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
old dog 30.06.22 09:58 pm

The bodies of all female NPCs have become striped (Cyberpunk 2077)

All fucking striped. Even those who just roam the streets. After some graphic mod. What - I do not know. How to fix it is not clear. Any ideas?
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 30.06.22

OlderDog
Reinstalling the game is not fate ?, how to fix hmm, take backup saves, delete all possible game files, and reinstall.

How dumb is the problem, how easy is the solution?

S
Seht 30.06.22

OlderDog
KIBERMAX
Yes, there is no need to reinstall. Reinstallation is always a last resort, in most cases it can be solved without it.
Most likely, the fact is that most texture mods require the maximum texture quality set in the settings. And without it, stripes appear. I had it.

G
Guest 07.06.23

Just had the same problem. The mod that was creating this effect was NPCs Gone Wild. If you are not able to set the texture settings to high and instead you use Low or Medium you can install the Low Resolution Patch for Low to Medium Textures offered by the modder (woodbricks). That was my case

G
Guest 07.06.23

Just had the same problem. The mod that was creating this effect was NPCs Gone Wild. If you are not able to set the texture settings to high and instead you use Low or Medium you can install the Low Resolution Patch for Low to Medium Textures offered by the modder (woodbricks). That was my case