3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aahen 30.06.22 09:58 pm

Entering the game without online (Dragon's Dogma)

When I start it - it says - an error (I think so - it wants to go online, - how to get around ???)

When I start the game, it gives an error - it doesn’t even go into the settings!

How to turn it off - and immediately log in?

Send us your configs - or tell us where they are!

-- I have Win10 - what can help?

_
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 30.06.22

Aahen
Aahen wrote:
... at startup - says - an error (I think so - wants to go online, - how to get around? ...
Try to block the game from accessing the network - with a firewall, or disable the Internet before starting the game.

A
Aahen 30.06.22

It doesn't matter - it says:

a window with the title: "Fatal erroor" crashes

It doesn't matter - it says:

a window with the title: "Fatal erroor" crashes

I have all the latest updates installed in my system (NET 3.5-4.8 and VC-2021, and DX11 too I have a video card that supports - Video adapter ATI Radeon HD 5570, 1GB)

I - and I thought that it was on the Internet, especially since I read something like that on the forum, but didn’t pay attention, but now - the problem has formed!

the window says "ERR09: Unsuported function"

Anyway - it says:

a window crashes with the title: "Fatal error"

I have all the latest updates installed in my system (NET 3.5-4.8 and VC-2021, and DX11 also supports my video card - Video adapter ATI Radeon HD 5570, 1GB)

S
SonyK_2 30.06.22

Aahen
Aahen wrote:
It doesn't matter - writes...
Why repeat yourself? - from the 1st time it is clear.
...a window pops up with the title: "Fatal error"...
It would be nice to see a screenshot. And preferably in more detail about the game - litsuha (from where) / pirate (whose repack), etc. For example, the game is currently unavailable in Steam (sanctions), perhaps this is somehow connected with this.
Spoiler
Itself for a long time passed - on a pirate, 7-ke and (if I'm not mistaken) on the 2nd config from the profile. You can try to set compatibility with older versions of Windows in the shortcut properties.

S
Shomron 30.06.22

I didn't do anything and it says "login offline".