3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
R3iz0r 01.07.22 12:22 am

They are unlikely to be able to release the game on PC tomorrow (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

What are your guesses with the game.
20 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 01.07.22

R3iz0r
"Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, do what you gotta do and come what may"

D
Dimon_Zorg 01.07.22

Yes, silence for now.

G
Gabe 30 percent 01.07.22

Yes, they can easily release it, in fact the game is already 6 years old. The trailer and everything else that was recorded for the PS5 will blow. Well, the requirements will be published, now the hype has already passed through it.

W
Wintoni 01.07.22

Tomorrow's release of the game is just a fairy tale. It's possible, but unfortunately it doesn't happen. And I think even though everyone is ready for tomorrow's release of the game, they will still get fucked if it happens.

S
SERGEY-SP 01.07.22

Vint Caballero
Until Sony announces the release, it makes no sense to wait!

V
Vanea Brinza 01.07.22

where is the game

P
Protocol10 01.07.22

Vanea Brinza
at 3.1415926535 Z de

E
Evil in the flash 01.07.22

Vanea Brinza
Vanea Brinza
What stupid questions? If there is any new information, it will be posted.

N
NickBialons 01.07.22

The game is rumored to be out before July 15th. In general, the game should come out between June or July. After all, in August, Spiderman

V
Vladimir Sivko 01.07.22

I think it will come out at the end of the year. I bet October November.

W
WOOLFI23 01.07.22

Vladimir Sivko
she will be released before spider man, and he will be released on August 12

S
SERGEY-SP 01.07.22

I think it will come out in July, if it doesn’t come out in July, then wait no earlier than winter then, because there the spider comes out, in August and in the fall Miles moralization, and then he doesn’t have an exact date, they can release it in the fall and transfer it to 2023!

S
SERGEY-SP 01.07.22

And in general, it seems to me that they have some kind of trouble with Anchik 4, and instead of him they decided to release a spider!

a
altered 01.07.22

So was it released in the end or not?

a
altered 01.07.22

The release on the PC on this site says yesterday, but still nowhere to be seen

E
Evil in the flash 01.07.22

Altered
So there is no exact date in Steam, and there was no news from Sony. And here is the release date on this site.

M
Mikhail5265 01.07.22

On my steam, when I click on the uncharted heritage of the thieves in my wishlist, it says this product is not available in your region. Does this mean I won't be able to play the licensed version of the game on PC during the crisis? Or is it still necessary to use vpn (illegal)? Explain someone please.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 01.07.22

Mikhail5265
Well, you can't officially buy it, yes, but we must hope that the game will be released like previous Sony exclusives without protection. So torrent to the rescue.

D
Dimon_Zorg 01.07.22

According to the latest news - October. Okay, let's wait...

L
LDK 01.07.22

wait for 2 minutes