3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egik81 21.11.19 02:27 am

Impressions of the game (Stasis)

I propose to speak about the game which is like a balm to the soul of us old fart of the virtual world.
18 Comments
Sort by:
a
andi555777 21.11.19

describe your opinion. Manipulative many hours.
to write articles do not know . therefore, the pros and cons
+ implemented the graphics in old school style
+ the atmosphere is transferred perfectly
+ some interesting quests
+ sometimes interesting notes and even without the censorship.

- there is no logic in a solution of 50 percent quests
no graphics settings ( including fine print)
- not very convenient it happens on the big screen to say the lines at the top and finely ATO what is happening on the screen simply disappears from attention.
- sound! he constantly repeats. the same cries.
- very dark room. when you cranked the brightness
- that would go through the game without hints will have to read diaries and a lot of them
- bad animation of the main character. I can't believe that he runs along the corridor but rather flies
- there is no description of items. no hints.
- in some moments I don't understand why we need these steps
- bad music

E
Egik81 21.11.19

Passed it and now my opinion. The game is very pleasant to those who are now over 30. Because it incorporates the best of them. Sometimes it seems that back in those days. Frustrating sometimes quite logical puzzles and their solution. Plus I did not like the plot from him and breathes feminism. Especially in some replicas. The main character the closer the end becomes more and more a henpecked, this is the mildest title which I managed to pick up. For exact name not long ago forbidden the press to mention. Very good sound design...

V
Valentin_K 21.11.19

This is the best fantastic quest in which I played.
In short, the game has a soul.
In fact, the game feels reminiscent of an animated book, which presents the world is one, deep and holistic. This happens when the author writes from the heart (inspired by Muse), not for the sake of cabbage.

In short, 10 out of 10, plus the game went into my personal top along with Mass Effect and Fallout

V
Valentin_K 21.11.19

Egik81
About those who are over 30 - in point.
Logical riddle - the consequence of what was done by people of a different culture, they think a little differently (for us they are not logical).
About femenizm - not really. Just the main character is a husband and father.

V
Valentin_K 21.11.19

Stasis is a 2D isometric point-and-click adventure game, which for the past several years is created by one incredibly talented person Christopher Bischof (Christopher Bischoff) who have applied for funding to the fans through Kickstarter.
I'm in SHOCK, really developed a genius! To is and alone! I feel that the world is unified and coherent, and not through the ass made sin than large companies where many simply do not care for the result, they are purely earn grandmother.

The only thing in the game not really work - it's a female voice. It is by modern standards quite normal, but compared to everything else, pull the atmosphere down.

E
Egik81 21.11.19

Valentino
The only thing in the game not really work - it's a female voice. It is by modern standards quite normal, but compared to everything else, pull the atmosphere down.
And I liked it. Because he was already tired of known voices. As if the voice only known to the actor makes the entire game. That he's just doing so it significantly increases the game's budget.

M
MAX_x5.452 21.11.19

Not very

j
jetjack 21.11.19

The game is super, no words! Though with the technical side let us down, but the story and atmosphere pull everything.

Guys, advise something similar in the atmosphere/plot. Except For Dead Space.

A
Arguru 21.11.19

What petushnya minus every comment? The game is very good!

Z
Zordot 21.11.19

Shit. At first it seems something really interesting (but hate the fine print), then there is a crap, other crap, crap third, lots of useless notes from any homosexual, some not quite in the theme of mysticism, sometimes ingeniously placed checkpoints, evil Corporation that doesn't value the lives of employees, etc. and the main character is similar to kakgo creepy zombies. In the end, I, according to the passage, reached almost to the end, and dropped in, so the game is not inspired, although there are all sorts of space base with monsters is usually very fond of.

o
oOAttackOo 21.11.19

what the hell is NG?
in each subject zaminusovali comments
admins just do not care
PS why closed the subject on the passage?
I somehow charging trolley hangs

U
Uvidel Zhiruhu V Losinah 21.11.19

When in this play?I liked it very much, I was waiting for them a little.Reminded of something Dead Space.A game for those who like to read and to understand the story.

R
Reverrius 21.11.19

Passed. My mini-obzorchik:

Another project that received life thanks to Kickstarter! STASIS is a horror-adventure game in a sci-fi setting. And quite unusual for the genre of isometric projection.

The game's protagonist, John Marachek, awakens after being in a stasis capsule on an unknown space station, he doesn't remember how he got here and where his family - his beloved wife and little daughter. Station of GRULAC will appear before the player in the darkest sci-Fi scenery, if you like cosmic horror aesthetic, will delight in local locations.

As for the gameplay, everything is more traditional: we explore the station, solving puzzles and puzzle progress through the story. Almost all the puzzles intuitive, complexity can arise from inattentive players, especially not used to the isometric camera.
Another plus of the project - an abundance of text as descriptions of surrounding objects, and the numerous electronic diaries of station staff that are fun to read and that reveal a lot of details on the topic of what the hell happened?!

Separately about the horror component. In the first place is some sudden surprises, fearful for his surprise, and of course the sound, creating sometimes quite uncomfortable, creepy atmosphere. But since STASIS is still a horror-adventure game, not survival horror, the deadly monsters is not worth waiting, here they appear either in the cut-scenes, or simply run somewhere. However this does not mean that he can not die, in the game many situations, usually related to solving puzzles or interaction with the environment, which can lead to quite terrible deaths of the main character.

Total: hit in the old school style for all fans of dark sci-fi.

8/10

S
Sv. Dreyk 21.11.19

The game enters in a depressed mood, such feelings caused the game Cry of Fear, however in 3-5 times more) But the game is not a minus, very good game, interesting story, and just like the book, it was nice to read.

g
gliga142 21.11.19

Like good graphics , atmosphere , quests and the intuitive execution of these but it was too much gloom and conventions , because of this during the game just becomes boring with no contrast between normal and horror as in the same doom 3 - probably all remember the butcher's room where he lay important PDA - goosebumps.And then everything is a mess - GG corny moves by terrible the ship from A --> B , there is no this turn :( Generally somewhere in the middle I could not stand the sadness and just squandered the passage with the ending , and even more disappointed - thought it would be more interesting.
I would recommend the game to fans - if not a fan then absolutely nothing to lose.

a
artemsberg 21.11.19

I do not understand why the first few comments so fiercely zaminusovali,remove children from the comp

K
Key Ovald 21.11.19

Isometric quest, not RPG as it might seem at first. Quest is a classic, with a great atmosphere, the usual plot and great and varied levels. Drawn in great detail, the horror sneaks.
9,5/10

M
Marckus2022 21.11.19

now you can minusovat long as you want. the 1.9 patch ruined game experience because of the missing voice acting in all versions except English