3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MIKULISHNA 01.07.22 12:22 am

If the leader left the guild? (Allods Online)

How to replace the guild leader if he does not appear in the game? What can be done if you do not leave it and look for another one?
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
KT 01.07.22

The head of the guild can transfer his powers to one of the officers, he himself, at the same time, he becomes an officer. And, here, if there is no chapter, then it’s like a be and nothing can be done. The only thing is to ask the GM to transfer control to another player, with an explanation of the reasons for the request. But even here success is not guaranteed.

M
MIKULISHNA 01.07.22

He does not appear in the game :( And he does not see our letters.

N
Nicholass 01.07.22

Tell the server and the name of the guild) Maybe he sometimes looks here.

C
ColtThe Gun 01.07.22

If the ru-server, then perhaps there is no need to strain. Writing to mylovsky support is a waste of time.
Get together and create a new one. You can make an announcement on your site or yell in Gi chat that you are collecting a new one.
Some of the players who will not be online can be added to the friend lists. When they become online, you will see, then you will inform via private.
If the euro-server, then try to describe the situation. Do not forget to say that the name of the guild is very important to you and you really want to keep it.
Most likely they will answer either "build a new one" or "this crap is not provided in the game, but we will contact the developers to solve it. Follow our official website for news (link)".

M
MIKULISHNA 01.07.22

Server: Twilight of the Gods, Guild: Archangels of Darkness.
AU-U-U, KNIGHT.

M
MIKULISHNA 01.07.22

ColtTheGun
link is broken.

K
KT 01.07.22

Mylovsky support doesn't give a damn about players' problems, unless their solution helps them make money. So, contacting them is a waste of time and effort. The euro can still help with something.
And, in general, I do not understand people like your head. Well, he scored on the game, but, at least, to go in the end, warn the gi and transfer the position, could he do that? Any, no, but the responsibility is on him. Therefore, I would simply form a new gi, and call all the adequate people there from the old one.

K
KT 01.07.22

Hmm :) "Link" - here, probably, it means that the link will be in sappotra's answer :)

C
ColtThe Gun 01.07.22

KT Exactly, about the link.
If needed:
http://en.allods.gpotato.eu/ This is the euro.
support.astrumnival.com This is a ru support. But since the Twilight of the Gods, then make a new guild or somehow get in touch with the head so that he transfers leadership to someone.
P.S. hah)) even the link ru active cannot be made.

M
MIKULISHNA 01.07.22

I wrote to the support service. They answered that this service is not provided.
It's a shame :(

C
ColtThe Gun 01.07.22

Believe me, this is not the most offensive service in the game, which is completely absent.

M
MIKULISHNA 01.07.22

Everything went well :))) Our leader appeared. He had problems with the Internet.

K
Kotofey75 01.07.22

Here I read all the topics and more and more I come to the idea of ​​switching to the euro server. Only here we have an excellent gi, it's a pity to lose such friends (((

L
Lyushen 01.07.22

don’t listen to this nupa) the same and the same support is what’s on the ru what’s on the yen, it’s just that there is another department that does it, that’s all) ep) and with the bourgeoisie it’s constantly in the bourgeois way, it’s easier with the Russians)

D
Dark spirit 01.07.22

Well, don't tell me. The euro support is much more adequate than ours. At least they answered the letters of our guild, and promptly. Although the problems were not solved, there was at least the appearance of a constructive dialogue.

C
ColtThe Gun 01.07.22

Dark Spirit, you did not understand the main thing. And the main thing was to insert the word "nup" in the post. So kind of cool.

D
Dark spirit 01.07.22

Well, then it should have been easier =) according to the template =) Afftar noop and apologized =)

C
ColtThe Gun 01.07.22

You don't read LS again? Turn on pictures)

D
Dark spirit 01.07.22

I read .... when you remind me =)

K
Keha25 01.07.22

If I leave the guild, how do I keep the current technology level? Reset for 2k crystals?