3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZOMBIE1313 01.07.22 12:22 am

\"From the ashes\" expansion pack (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Good day. People, such a thing is that I have an add-on "From the ashes" about the restoration of the village "Pribyslavitsa". I started it, but temporarily scored it, because. other things appeared, and when I came to the village again, they told me that the manager was useless of me, but I was removed from my post. How to return to the position and continue the quest? I didn't know he was on time. Maybe there are console commands to reset the quest and start it again?
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_POMAH 01.07.22

ZOMBIE1313
Cool, but I have not come across this. Try to go to the owner (the one that gave the quest). Maybe he will take some kind of bribe and assign it again

Z
ZOMBIE1313 01.07.22

Mr_POMAH I went
to Pan Divish (the one who gave the quest) - he doesn't want to talk to me at all, there is simply no "talk" option. With the manager in Pribyslavitz itself, the same thing.

A
Andrei YP 01.07.22

ZOMBIE1313
that's what happens when the leader scores on his duties)

Z
ZOMBIE1313 01.07.22

Andrei YP
Duck at least was warned that the quest was for a while. And then they issued it as the most ordinary one, they didn’t even hint anywhere that it was necessary to hurry, and then at one fine moment “You didn’t cope with your duties.”

Z
ZOMBIE1313 01.07.22

Does anyone know how to restart this case? Addition, quest line? Replaying the whole game from the very beginning is out of the question, because I have already played dozens of hours for a long time.

A
Andrei YP 01.07.22

ZOMBIE1313 Are
there no saves left? The game automatically makes a save when you take a new quest, without overwriting the previous one.
And in general it is better to play with the mod for endless saves without any schnapps, then there will be no problem replaying something.

Z
ZOMBIE1313 01.07.22

Andrei YP
Well, I wrote that since then I have already played a decent amount of hours, along the way doing other quests and so on. Even if the save was left before taking the quest, then replaying so much is equivalent to + - from the very beginning. That is, it's pointless. That's why I'm asking, is there any way to either restart the branch, or remove / install the addition with Pribyslavitz so that it restarts?
About schnapps. The save system with schnapps doesn’t bother me, because alchemy still swings well on it (only 2 ingredients are needed - it’s quite easy), and the horse’s saddlebags are roomy enough to carry this schnapps even with a centner.

J
James_Mails 01.07.22

ZOMBIE1313 The
quest is not for a while, but rather the village has no money left for maintenance and you were removed, as far as I remember, this is how it works, you need to constantly throw money into suduk until the village begins to generate income.
And about how to return the quest - I do not know unfortunately =(

Z
ZOMBIE1313 01.07.22

Ahh, maybe yes. From the same disgusting ... Okay, if someone finds a way to roll back the quest branch of the add-on or reinstall the add-on itself with the same saves, I will be grateful.
Here is my soap: [email protected]

M
Mr_POMAH 01.07.22

If the license, then try to disable the DLC in steam, then make a save and reconnect