3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dsom 21.11.19 02:27 am

PATCH v1.137.587.2 (Forza Motorsport 7)

Someone managed to install the Forza Motorsport 7 Update.v1.137.587.2.incl.DLC-CODEX on the pirates ?
32 Comments
Sort by:
s
stakanxxx 21.11.19

It is necessary first to put the previous v1.133.8511.2

d
densaibot 21.11.19

stakanxxx
I installed 1.133, then set 137й and tested for validity passes.
Need to someone who has done this upgrade, Packed the files and uploaded to the cloud

S
Serega Todorash 21.11.19

densaibot
came out to update ?

d
densaibot 21.11.19

Serega Toderas
nope. for the second time, on a purely downloaded re-release now even 133 cannot install

S
Serega Todorash 21.11.19

densaibot
I fell back to 1.30, the only way plow

d
densaibot 21.11.19

Serega Toderas
I next went to 130 patch only when I deleted the game folder, cleaned scineram, rebooted and downloaded again

S
Serega Todorash 21.11.19

densaibot
KRC as 1.41 to put XS . cha or out ?

d
densaibot 21.11.19

Serega Toderas
no, I stayed on 130.through a search engine can't find the info to update. or just patches on hand

S
Serega Todorash 21.11.19

densaibot
same game, sitting on 1.30

d
densaibot 21.11.19

Serega Toderas
wait rutor.info came in. left hand from nemos version 1.141.192...download the and testim))

S
Serega Todorash 21.11.19

densaibot
I have not started the version, 5 second Intro for flight....

d
densaibot 21.11.19

Serega Toderas
I have zero reaction to the launch of installapp.EXE

S
Serega Todorash 21.11.19

densaibot
the 1.30 is the most stable

d
densaibot 21.11.19

Serega Toderas
well..I installed the 141 version. instruction:
kAlexandr 07-10-2018 16:50:01 (3 days ago)
It is necessary to observe some conditions:
1) must be enabled in the developer mode in Windows,
2) at the time of installation must be off all anti-virus software, including the built-in defender (on the tray icon should have a red cross)
3) previous record (if available) the old version of the game you need to remove via powershell
4) for hassle-free check-app you have to edit appxmanifest. Without this, I don't have a label.
Read more about 3 paragraph: open powershell with administrator rights, run the command Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Select Name, PackageFullName, crawls the list of all registered applications in the end of the list looking for the line beginning with Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame if you find it delete it with the command Remove-AppxPackage Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame.waster.verse
Read more about item 4: open the file AppxManifest.xml at the root of the game with any text editor, which is convenient to work in rows, for example, in Notepad++. Rule 9 string so that instead of Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame.67ce89f6b3 was Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame, that is, remove the numbers. Then delete line 46. Save the file. And only after this, run installapp and rejoice appeared at the start-up label. And only after that rolled nodvd.
If someone helped - that's all.
---------
I first NoDVD freewheeling, and then all the items in order...apparently it doesn't matter

S
Serega Todorash 21.11.19

densaibot
game of mouth rules, and that's just not zapuskaetsya)))

d
densaibot 21.11.19

Serega Toderas
through PowerShell removed the previous registration?

S
Serega Todorash 21.11.19

I just udelal

d
densaibot 21.11.19

Serega Toderas
1) must be enabled in the developer mode in Windows, 2) at the time of installation must be off all anti-virus software, including the built-in defender (on the tray icon should have a red cross), 3) previous record (if available) the old version of the game you need to remove via powershell, 4) for hassle-free check-app you have to edit appxmanifest. Without this, I don't have a label.
Read more about 3 paragraph: open powershell with administrator rights, run the command Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Select Name, PackageFullName, crawls the list of all registered applications in the end of the list looking for the line beginning with Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame if you find it delete it with the command Remove-AppxPackage Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame.waster.verse
Read more about item 4: open the file AppxManifest.xml at the root of the game with any text editor, which is convenient to work in rows, for example, in Notepad++. Rule 9 string so that instead of Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame.67ce89f6b3 was Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame, that is, remove the numbers. Then delete line 46. Save the file. And only after this, run installapp and rejoice appeared at the start-up label. And only after that rolled nodvd.

d
densaibot 21.11.19

me it worked, but Forza horizon 3 refused to work..well to hell with it, when nobody then play

S
Serega Todorash 21.11.19

densaibot
schA get burn))) thanks, I'll try, though I drove Forza 4.....