3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AnArh1st1999 01.07.22 12:37 am

Error A crash has been detected by BugTrap (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

one
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnArh1st1999 01.07.22

What to do when this is out?

A crash has been detected by BugTrap

XR_3DA.exe caused BREAKPOINT in module "C:Program Files (x86)GamesSTALKER Shadow of ChernobylbinxrCore.dll" at 0023:00BCCC85, xrDebug::backend()+165 byte (s)

s
shahVkit 01.07.22

Find the departure log, copy the file itself to some exchanger, and give a link in the topic.
The departure log is located in the logs folder next to the saves.
In Win7 - C:UsersPublicDocumentsSTALKER-SHOClogs

S
SOC-UwU 20.01.23

The same thing, I downloaded the OGSM mod, everything starts up, the menu works until I start loading the game, it crashes when loading the AI, writes
A crash has been detected by BugTrap This is XRay Engine crash reporting client. To helip the development process, please
Submit Bug or save report and email it manually (Button More..), Many thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.
there is a pirate with a license from GOG. I don’t even know what to do, I reinstalled it 10 times, so the pirate itself is whole, it plows without mods, tell me what can be in OGSM-e, if an error occurs, the screen freezes completely, and does not allow you to see any logs, and does not help to set the default settings .

s
shahVkit 20.01.23

SOC-UwU wrote:
there is a pirate with a license from GOG
Almost all mods for Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl are made on the basis of a licensed disk released during 2007.
Any Gog, Steam, Gold, Silver and other editions are not supported by mods.
Find on torrents a clean official disk image for 2007 - people posted it.
Next, put the official patches, and only then the mod itself.
If problems arise, I recommend contacting the website amk-team.ru/forum/
SOC-UwU wrote:
if an error occurs, the screen freezes completely and does not allow you to see any logs
After the departure, open notepad and try to insert the departure log there, which may be in RAM.