3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 01.07.22 12:37 am

Impressions of the game (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge)

write your impressions of the game
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Position 01.07.22

Ambiguous impressions. On the one hand, a nice visual, sometimes good music and co-op support. On the other hand, primitive combat, zero difficulty even on hard, disgusting boss battles. In vain, the authors made the accumulation of specials with the help of a taunt, the whole battle turns stupidly into the accumulation of a scale with the subsequent use of specials (because on hard, ordinary blows almost do not damage the same bosses).
And yes, they promised great replay value, but I did not notice it. Yes, the game is full of endings, but their difference is only in one picture and a dull inscription.
In general, SoR4 went much more for me.

B
Becker5443 01.07.22

As a fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the game is very beautiful done!
Iconic bosses, fighting style, special attacks, many levels more than in SOR4.
Of course, I can’t play over the network, it’s too difficult for me to connect.
I'm waiting for dlc, maybe new Persians and levels will be added. And sorry the costumes wouldn't be very much wanted.

S
SkyraX 01.07.22

went to the move list, there are more movements than in some kind of mortal kombat: D is it good or bad? remember all this

1kg 01.07.22

This version has everything that one could dream of as a child. I remember the whole Dandy-Segovskaya series so far (I'm 40) to the smallest detail. One feels with what attention and love for those old "originals" the creators worked, with what understanding of the task! Well, they managed to saturate the game with new details, mechanics, make it more dynamic and diverse, and (which is very important!) it still plays like THE TURTLES. I take off my hat, as they say... I was a little worried about this release, after what the damned with Battletoads did not so long ago. But in vain - everything I have, everything you need is here, and at the same time exactly as much as you need. The game is not long (it takes a leisurely evening), but it is quite replayable (unbeaten challenges, new characters, etc.). For fans of hardcore there is an arcade mode.
When I passed the first level, even a nostalgic tear welled up :)))
Thanks to the developers, they dipped me into my childhood for the evening.
PS
I would live to see the reanimation of "Sunset Riders"! ..

1kg 01.07.22

SkyraX wrote: I
went to the move list, there are more movements than in some kind of mortal kombat: D is it good or bad? remember it all
. It plays well! All tricks as you progress through are needed in certain situations (unless, of course, you don’t engage in stupid clicks on "easy").

A
AntonToxa 01.07.22

Passed the game on high. Everything is high quality, bright and dynamic.

m
mltv22 01.07.22

Looks and feels like a Streets of Rage 4 reskin.

s
smarvic 01.07.22

Insignificant casual for shkolota, if it’s old-timers, then I have bad news for them, COP4 is many times more replayable, harder and cooler in everything, and these miserable pixels are just blood from the eyes, thank God it’s solved by reshade, but still a piece of feces for one once

S
SteveAustin 01.07.22

The game is cool, pissed off one moment. To play for Casey - you need to go through the whole game. This is the dumbest

S
SkyraX 01.07.22

Cyber ​​Redneck
can be easily opened by cheating from the cheat engine table

S
SkyraX 01.07.22

1Kg
for full immersion

https://www.playground.ru/teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_shredders_revenge/file/teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_shredders_revenge_retro_zastavka_v_stile_80_h_s_russkoj_ozvuchkoj-1216030

R
RedBlack23 01.07.22

And I'm the only one who does not save the control keys after exiting the game? You have to reconfigure every time you log in. A trifle, but a little not pleasant.
And so the game went, plunged into childhood))

d
deathcold 21.08.22

Go through once and that's it. No more desire to return. Yes, maybe over the years there will be a desire to play this game again, but now ... this is a one-time dummy. Yes, there is still pumping and so on, but do I need it? I saw the game, passed, looked at the ending. Everything. There is nothing more to do there.

d
deathcold 21.08.22

RedBlack23
The same bullshit. Played, turned off. I go back and set everything up again. That would be a fix for the future.

b
barbarian 21.08.22

I would like to know how to play on the clave with the mouse in non-cooperative mode? I would like to go alone

S
Slayton 20.01.23

Good in terms of gameplay. I liked that you can raise fallen comrades, as well as share your HP with them. I will support the opinion that in vain they added the ability to stupidly mockery to accumulate energy for a special blow. This kills all the complexity of the fights, both with mobs and bosses.