3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leonta 01.07.22 12:37 am

dream game

I have long wanted to write about games that no one develops, but personally I am ready to buy them at the beginning of development and support them in other ways.
1. Megic Carpet 3 (Flying and fighting simulator on a flying carpet, construction, development, defense and destruction of castles, fights with dragons, flying magicians (other players), cleaning the map from monsters. Arbor released such games (Magic carpet 1 and 2 at the beginning 90s) since then I have been waiting for a continuation, preferably with a good plot, am I the only one who is interested in an airplane carpet simulator, but consider a magical helicopter in a medieval setting
. sectarians and dictators, but with the forces of hell and with the original weapons of Constantine, preferably in the setting and on the maps of patriarchal America.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 01.07.22

Donkey Kong Country 2 with the ability to modify the game and improved graphics 8) And then put your game-mod in a cartridge so that my Super Nintendo can read it) That is, play not through an emulator, but through a full-fledged console / console. And let others play, of course.

W
Warshawsky 01.07.22

Well, my dream game is still coming out ... related to NTftihs https://pocketspace.com

P
Podvipodvertov 01.07.22

I played a game the other day, I don’t remember the name, it was very short, the second part of something was there, and so, there you could run a person around the city, shoot, fight, and he could also steal any car, and on this car you could drive around this city. There were even small traffic jams in the city, traffic lights, and even the cops started chasing you if you started to misbehave.
I also remembered that when you were sitting in the car, you could honk, and when you were running on foot, you could fart and burp, there were still a lot of pedestrians, buses and the subway - well, everything is just like in life. The only thing is that the view was from above, which is a bit disappointing.
I dream of the same game, but that the view was from the 3rd person, and even better from the 1st if possible, and do not care about the plot and meaning. Just running around the city among people, driving a car, standing in traffic jams, and all this with a first-person view, well, this is really a dream game! Just like in life, only on the other side of the screen. I dream of such a game.

R
RicoChico 01.07.22

I personally miss action rpg games or advanced AI shooters doing similar things as GG.
In general, something in the spirit of Stalker, Xenus or Far Cry 2.

Some more advanced simulators or tycoons in the spirit of what came out in the 90s.

r
requiemmm 01.07.22

A full-blown 20th-century surface ship simulator is in short supply. What was, does not work on modern machines, and on a modern monitor at 640x480 it is not perceived at all. There were sailboats, like corsairs, all sorts of trash, like potato ships, it's just an arcade without a damage model, in the tundra the fleet is such that it would be better if it didn't exist at all, and the session as a whole is not at all. You need something like the Silent Hunter, but about normal ships, ideally from the times of the RYAV-WWII, so that any trash on your head doesn’t crap with bombs :))) With a graphon to go on deck, and then it’s dawn, copper and bronze shine there, there are waves, there is half-horizon smoke and you are "all like that in white .." (c) hehehehe. And so that you can walk around the ship, with your feet, and not 4 fixed cameras, and take comfort in this.

S
Sweety_Mustard 01.07.22

damn, - I went in, I thought, there was another "waited for a year", eh, there were people ... ;C