3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leonardo137 01.07.22 12:37 am

Mod Installer and Mods (Far Cry 6)

Has anyone put mods on the pirated version 1.0.5? I found a Mod Installer that sees the exe of the game and does not give an error that the version of the game is not the same. But the right mods don't work. For example, the "Improved weapon damage" mod does not see it at all, and if you drag the file onto the program, it writes "incorrect A3 package" The "Improved rocket launcher" mod appears in the program but there is a red cross, such as a conflict. The only correctly working "Girls with bare breasts"))
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voidear 01.07.22

Leonardo137
Mod Installer is meant to be licensed, but there is a way to bypass it and play pirated.
Before launching the Mod Installer, install the original game files (No hacking), run the Mod Installer, specify the path to the Patch files, then return the hacked files and install the mods that you need.
And yes, you need the current version of the Mod Installer program. It is available on this site in the
Files section.

L
Leonardo137 01.07.22

Voidear
So the program needs a path to the exe of the game. The Mod Installer that is on the site complains that the game is not of the correct version. And she does not see the patch files. And on the new Mod Installer, which does not complain about the version of the game, mods are not visible, or a compatibility error. Manually I so understand to not deliver in any way? You only need two mods "Improved weapon damage" and "Improved rocket launcher"

V
Voidear 01.07.22

Leonardo137
I PMed you the site. More details are written there.

M
Mandarinchik96 01.07.22

help me too

s
shbseb sebresrgb 18.07.22

Voidear
what-for files? where can I download?