3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lorex228 01.07.22 01:05 am

PC

According to my mistake, I put the feeling of ddr2 and ddr3 into the motherboard and now the PC does not start, but squeaks 1 long and 2 short
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 01.07.22

lorex228
I also stuck a corefan once. Through force, the truth shoved (There, the pins do not physically match the key). But he burned everything.

l
lorex228 01.07.22

So. And I don’t know what to do now it’s beeping and I’ve tried to stick it out and put the fucking thing in, it doesn’t come out also it’s beeping

R
Ryazancev 01.07.22

lorex228
if the BIOS continues after resetting, it means that the memory controller has a physical malfunction. As far as I understand it is in the CPU. There was a short circuit of the power lines - a short circuit and something died.

k
kurskiy 01.07.22

lorex228
1 long and 2 short on almost all BIOS - a video card error, so it would be better to check it again, it may have moved away ...

R
Ryazancev 01.07.22

kurskiy
That's right, I have it.
But "So, if your computer does not display an image on the monitor when it is turned on, and the system unit beeps one long and two short beeps, then in most cases the problem lies in the video card or its connector on the motherboard. Less often, depending on the manufacturer of the BIOS, the problem may be in RAM."
https://helpadmins.ru/odin-dlinnyy-dva-korotkikh-signala-bios/
This is the very first thing that appeared on request. We do not know the BIOS manufacturer, etc.

k
kurskiy 01.07.22

Ryazancev
We don't know if he has a built-in vidyukha. But it still doesn't hurt to check, if not.
Here for the main BIOS (old and new) the decoding of signals, I think the author will be able to identify his own: https://it88.ru/tablitsa-zvukov-bios/

l
lorex228 01.07.22

I don’t have a built-in vidyukha, + the image doesn’t display on the screen, I even took a friend’s RAM and put it all the same, it beeps, even I put it in and put it in, nothing helps anyway

l
lorex228 01.07.22

I have an asus p8h61 motherboard, it says that Bios uefi means that 1 long two short video card error although I did not touch it

l
lorex228 01.07.22

Moreover, I even inserted a friend’s video card, it still beeps

k
kurskiy 01.07.22

lorex228
So, it looks like the mother covered herself.