3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Appledronidze 01.07.22 01:05 am

High RAM temperature

Good day!
Knowledgeable people, please tell me the temperature, more precisely, what temperature for RAM is normal in operation and idle
. In heavy games, the memory heats up to 60 degrees on all four bars, and in idle it works at 30 degrees
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3200 memory 16gbx4
mother Asus rog strix z490 proc
i9 10 900kf
4 Comments
Sort by:
f
frendzy 01.07.22

memory is good.
mother too.

A
Appledronidze 01.07.22

Frendzy Are the
temperatures bad?

01001000 01101001 01.07.22

Appledronidze
There is nothing wrong with 60 degrees. You can focus on the SSD numbers, up to 70 is considered safe there. It's the same here. The 70-80 range is no longer worth ignoring. In general, there is no specific opinion here. Usually the temperature is not monitored and does not cause problems, except for the issue of stability - this is the default. I can tell you that the temperature affects the stability of work - this is for the future, when overclocking and tuning it is better to keep below 40, and not reach 50, then you can improve overclocking and stability. Especially such systems begin to crumble in the summer heat (I experienced it myself).
PS. I don’t know why he wrote to you, BUT the memory is rubbish, the motherboard is yes - it’s normal. And why was it necessary to produce 4 bars (this is already a thought out loud). Corsair and Kingston have not been installed in any gaming PC. Slosh - crucial balistics, goodram iridium pro, even adat d10 and of course the patriot viper is selected, except for G.Skill on samsungs of course.

A
Appledronidze 01.07.22

01001000 01101001
There were no lags at all, everything works stably, I just decided to look at the temperature and saw that it was 59 degrees on four memory bars and 65 degrees on the ssd m2. in general, everything is ok, I understand?